Judge strikes down North Carolina ultrasound abortion law

Wrong again. It's MEDICINE.

No, dumb ass, it's a procedure and a completely unnecessary one

Patients do not dictate to their doctors, "No you don't have to run this test or that test...
Yes, you can and I have. There have been a couple of times I have refused a test because I didn't feel it was necessary and didn't want to pay for it.

And this is not a patient dictating to her doctor; this is a bunch of Republican men, most of whom are not doctors, who are the dictating to the doctors what to do.

Ultrasounds when performing abortions are a safety precaution that will allow the procedure to be performed more safely, and the clinician to be more fully prepared.
False. That is not the reason for this law and you know it.

It also forces the clinicians to acknowledge the actual age of the fetus...which is the real reason baby killers are so adamant that it not take place.
Like you said, force. Your word, not mine. Force = Big, Intrusive Government.

There is so much dangerous ignorance and misogyny in that post that there's no point in addressing it.

Yes, it is medicine..or it would be if you ghouls would allow it to be regulated like all other fields of medicine are. It's disgusting, perverted, and indicative of your attitude towards the women who are butchered in these clinics at the behest of the men who abuse them, that you don't even realize it.

Wrong again. It's MEDICINE.

No, dumb ass, it's a procedure and a completely unnecessary one

Yes, you can and I have. There have been a couple of times I have refused a test because I didn't feel it was necessary and didn't want to pay for it.

And this is not a patient dictating to her doctor; this is a bunch of Republican men, most of whom are not doctors, who are the dictating to the doctors what to do.

False. That is not the reason for this law and you know it.

It also forces the clinicians to acknowledge the actual age of the fetus...which is the real reason baby killers are so adamant that it not take place.
Like you said, force. Your word, not mine. Force = Big, Intrusive Government.

There is so much dangerous ignorance and misogyny in that post that there's no point in addressing it.

Agreed. I should have removed your words first.

The platform is that abortion is murder, and women are being abused and killed by the industry for the express purpose of reducing the numbers of poor minorities...and to support the sex trade.

Do you ever lie awake at night, worrying about the toasty eternity awaiting you? After all, the commandment isn't "Though shalt not lie, unless attacking the dirty liberals, in which case lying is cool." God will not be accepting the excuse that you were lying for a the cause.

What, have you come unhinged? She doesn't check herself, ever. That's what all this is about. If she can just focus on judging others, she won't have to face her own bad, wrong and ugly she spews everywhere all the time.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try to tell me out the other side of your mouth that you don't support big government when the cause is (in your opinion) just.

Hey dummy since when is a state keeping children from being slaughtered big government? What murder isn't a crime In small governments?

tapatalk post

You still haven't proposed a solution.

Until you do, your ineffectual ranting will continue to be ridiculed.

No go fuck a lightsocket you stupid twat. :thup:

Eeew. Rudolph Hess said stuff like that. Naughty, naughty, naughty, Mr. Manifold.

Hey dummy since when is a state keeping children from being slaughtered big government? What murder isn't a crime In small governments?

tapatalk post

You still haven't proposed a solution.

Until you do, your ineffectual ranting will continue to be ridiculed.

No go fuck a lightsocket you stupid twat. :thup:

Eeew. Rudolph Hess said stuff like that. Naughty, naughty, naughty, Mr. Manifold.

He also used words like at, and, the, yes, no - etc.

Judge strikes down North Carolina ultrasound abortion law - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A North Carolina law that made women who wanted an abortion get an ultrasound, and then have the image described to them, is unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Friday.

"The Supreme Court has never held that a state has the power to compel a health care provider to speak, in his or her own voice, the state's ideological message in favor of carrying a pregnancy to term and this court declines to do so today," U.S. District Judge Catherine Eagles said in her ruling.

The law required abortion providers to perform an ultrasound and place the image in the woman's line of sight. The fetus would then be described in detail, even if the woman asked the provider not to.

Supporters of the law had argued that it would promote childbirth.

The American Civil Liberties Union and other groups that brought the lawsuit praised the judge's decision.

YAY!

Good news. I had never considered the angle of not allowing the doctor's free speech.

:thup:

The only time health care providers are required to do something is when they must offer contraception it seems.

Seems fair to me.

Bottom line is that abortion is about how society defines when human life deserves protection under the law. If you beleive that the life magically changes in value at birth but for rather arbitrary reasons does not have that value before birth, then to you there is little problem with abortion.

The platform is that abortion is murder, and women are being abused and killed by the industry for the express purpose of reducing the numbers of poor minorities...and to support the sex trade.

Do you ever lie awake at night, worrying about the toasty eternity awaiting you? After all, the commandment isn't "Though shalt not lie, unless attacking the dirty liberals, in which case lying is cool." God will not be accepting the excuse that you were lying for a the cause.
She didn't say that, mamooth. She did say truth, however. She's backed up by stats.

Stats can be whatever you want them to be, source notwithstanding.

And what’s your solution to end it?

‘Banning’ abortion won’t end the practice, any more than your attacking people you disagree with over the issue.

Okay, let's repeal all laws against murder since murder stillhappens when it's against the law.

This is a false analogy fallacy.

Those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion do so absent any other viable solution, which means they’re either delusional in thinking ‘banning’ abortion will end the practice or they’re insincere in their desire to end it.
dont have sex if you are not ready to handle the consequences....See that wasn't so hard...

Okay, let's repeal all laws against murder since murder stillhappens when it's against the law.

This is a false analogy fallacy.

Those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion do so absent any other viable solution, which means they’re either delusional in thinking ‘banning’ abortion will end the practice or they’re insincere in their desire to end it.
dont have sex if you are not ready to handle the consequences....See that wasn't so hard...

how do you plan to stop people from having sex?

Forum List

Back