Judge strikes down North Carolina ultrasound abortion law

This is a false analogy fallacy.

Those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion do so absent any other viable solution, which means they’re either delusional in thinking ‘banning’ abortion will end the practice or they’re insincere in their desire to end it.
dont have sex if you are not ready to handle the consequences....See that wasn't so hard...

how do you plan to stop people from having sex?
Again stop projecting. Unlike you I am not a fascist I dont stop them from having sex they will just have to live with their choice. It is called responsibility you should try it

And the 'baby' isn't even aware that it exists, and therefore wouldn't know what is happening to it.

Wow just wow!! your logic truly truly fucked up!

Actually her logic is just that, logical. There is a problem with it though because if we consider late term abortion things change. While I support the right of a woman to have an abortion, I think that at a certain point, the woman loses that right and the baby's rights supersede the mother's rights. While I believe there is most likely a fairly distinct time when a fetus becomes a baby, I personally don't know what that time frame is. That is why I would support a cutoff of between 12 and 16 weeks.

The funny thing is that if right to lifers were to give up the fight on the outright banning of abortion and just concentrate on limiting it to the first trimester, they would probably get what they want in most states. You see, there are many like me, who support the right of a woman to have an abortion but also believe that time frame should be limited. But because right to lifers insist on nothing short of an outright ban, those who are pro-choice end up pushing it to the farthest extreme in the other direction out of fear that giving in even an inch could lead to an eventual ban.

I think some of the barriers to adoption should be adapted or changed, so as to make it more affordable. The ONLY reason third trimester abortions should be occurring is for the life and/or health of mother and/or child. Anybody else wanting an abortion at that point should just hang in there, and give the baby up.

But I'm not willing to fight that out with anybody, because nobody I am talking to is pregnant and making a phenomenally serious decision.

Last edited:
There are huge numbers of people waiting for newborns...existing adoption laws don't make it unlikely that babies get adopted. There aren't enough infants to go around even for the couples that are currently eligible to adopt.

There are huge numbers of people waiting for newborns...existing adoption laws don't make it unlikely that babies get adopted. There aren't enough infants to go around even for the couples that are currently eligible to adopt.

None of those are the idiots who protest outside abortion clinics.

None of those are the idiots who protest outside abortion clinics.

Actually, those "idiots" are often the people who adopt the older children that others aren't interested in. The kids with disabilities, and behavioral issues.

Shows what you know.

Many cannot afford the cost of adoption, which was my point.

There are other barriers as well.

Yes, I know what your point is. My point is that it has nothing to do with THIS topic, because babies in this country have no trouble getting adopted. Regardless of how difficult it is for your homosexual friends to adopt babies, the truth is there is a waiting line for babies that goes around the block. So your implication that if the women who are killing their babies actually gave them up for adoption, they would have a hard time finding adoptive parents, is complete hogwash.

Many cannot afford the cost of adoption, which was my point.

There are other barriers as well.

Yes, I know what your point is. My point is that it has nothing to do with THIS topic, because babies in this country have no trouble getting adopted. Regardless of how difficult it is for your homosexual friends to adopt babies, the truth is there is a waiting line for babies that goes around the block. So your implication that if the women who are killing their babies actually gave them up for adoption, they would have a hard time finding adoptive parents, is complete hogwash.

<You must spread some reputation around before giving some to koshergrl again>

*sigh*

I guess they know not what they do, Ms. koshergrl. :(

They know what they do inasmuch as it affects innocents and their poor mothers...they don't care.

What they don't know is how terrible their judgement will be.

What, have you come unhinged? She doesn't check herself, ever. That's what all this is about. If she can just focus on judging others, she won't have to face her own bad, wrong and ugly she spews everywhere all the time.

This is exactly what is wrong with, kg. No sense of self control or self awareness of her mental and emotional and spiritual unbalance.

because babies in this country have no trouble getting adopted.

FORUM ON ADOPTION ISSUES - Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute

www.adoptioninstitute.org/proed/forum99.html*

The number of children in foster care in the United States continues to grow. ... as contributing to the difficulties in moving children from foster care to adoption:.

dont have sex if you are not ready to handle the consequences....See that wasn't so hard...

Again stop projecting. Unlike you I am not a fascist I dont stop them from having sex they will just have to live with their choice. It is called responsibility you should try it

Correct and some of them choose the responsibility of terminating the pregnancy if they aren't prepared to be a mother so that they don't end up on public assistance leaching off of other people's tax dollars.

because babies in this country have no trouble getting adopted.

FORUM ON ADOPTION ISSUES - Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute

www.adoptioninstitute.org/proed/forum99.html*

The number of children in foster care in the United States continues to grow. ... as contributing to the difficulties in moving children from foster care to adoption:.

Those aren't babies, for the most part.

The foster system is a totally different system, btw. Those children are generally taken from their families, not given up for adoption willingly. Nice try, irrelevant to the topic of abortion and whether or not parents are available for babies that are offered for adoption at birth.

Correct and some of them choose the responsibility of terminating the pregnancy if they aren't prepared to be a mother so that they don't end up on public assistance leaching off of other people's tax dollars.

Again, the love you have for women in dire straits screams from the page.

Women who get abortions are for the most part coerced by abusive partners, pimps, parents, or the abortion clinic employees themselves.

They are vulnerable, frightened, and confused.

Your assumption that they will automatically become welfare mothers just shows that you think they're substandard and not worthy of consideration, decent care, or support.

BTW...your federal dime does pay for their abortions. And most of them are already on assistance.

Women who get abortions are for the most part coerced by abusive partners, pimps, parents, or the abortion clinic employees themselves.

And we're all still waiting for your evidence on this. And even if this were true, which it isn't, you are also trying to make their decision for them, so you are no different than any of those other people.

Using money or convenience as a condition of life is reprehensible.

Alive is just that,alive,so is dead.this is one of the very few black and white conditions we face as living beings,I would venture a guess that all the ardent abortion supporters here don't have children of their own.

And we're all still waiting for your evidence on this. And even if this were true, which it isn't, you are also trying to make their decision for them, so you are no different than any of those other people.

Except that my decision isn't to exploit them, humiliate them, or protect their abusers. Or kill their children. Or scrape their uteruses.

It's to help them, to report their abusers to the authorities, and get them to a safe place.

Not something the baby killers care much about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back