Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

One person in 1802, the other in 1852, neither convicted. This is an antiquated bullshit law that no prosecutor would ever bring to court and no judge would ever allow. It's constitutionality is questionable at best, due to it's vagueness. Which is why no one has ever been convicted under that law.
Who gives a shit? He wasn't charged with violating the Logan Act though I suspect he knew he had broken it when he lied to the FBI. He was charged with, and admitted to, lying to cover up the subject of his conversation with Kislyak.
For the 50th fucking time, the presidential transition team is a legal governmental entity since 1968. Flynn was incapable of violating the Logan act since he named incoming NSA.
Post a link to that....
Turns out I was wrong. It was 1963. Even better
All that does is formally create a framework for transitioning from the outgoing administration to the incoming one. Nothing in there designates the incoming administration as a government entity, authorized to fulfill the duties of the current administration. Mostly, it's about funding and facilitating the transfer of power.

There is only one administration at a time.
Ok let’s arrest Obama for violating the Logan Act when he was still a presidential candidate. Let’s arrest John Kerry for talking to Iran about the Iran deal after he retired when trump was president. Opppps. Y’all are pretty silent about that stuff. Like Obama wasn’t even president elect and he was doing this shit.

It’s a transition team. They all do a great deal of foreign policy work, and rubbing of elbows, and talking with diplomats and world leaders etc. It’s pretty much the only work they can do. The sitting president is a lame duck, the world could give 2, maybe 3 fucks about them.

And yes it is a government entity. It’s not a private entity. They get all the same foreign ongoings and classified security briefs because they deal in that shit during the transition.

Charwin this is an example of someone asking me a question they could’ve googled, and then shifting the goal posts when the easily findable evidence is produced
Meeting foreign dignitaries is one thing -- conducting foreign policy without expressed authorization from the current administration is another. There's only one president at a time.

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.
CHARGE HIM WITH WHAT?????

That was said by Mueller investigation. So ask Mueller.
The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
That is not acceptable. Crooked Barr is also involved with Stone case.
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Flynn didn't want to take it??? He took it 3 times.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Do you mind sharing the 97% plead guilty. Link?
Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

First article that popped up. It took 3 seconds.
So you're making up more shit ... it was no one's ever been charged with violating the Logan Act -- 2 were. The Presidential Transitions Act of 19681963 grants a president-elect's incoming administration authorization to conduct foreign affairs -- no, it doesn't. 97% of criminal cases are guilty pleas -- no, they're not.

Stop making shit up.

There’s literally hundreds of these articles I could keep posting.

And yes transition teams talk to foreign diplomats allllllll the fuuuucking time. You’re willfully ignorant otherwise. Presidential candidates do it alllll the fuuucking time. You’re also going to have to explain to me how it was in the US interest to want Russia to escalate, and/or how it was in the US interest to have Russia vote yes on a UN resolution designed to fuck over Israel. Nobody hear has done that yet.

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.

The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

So you're making up more shit ... it was no one's ever been charged with violating the Logan Act -- 2 were. The Presidential Transitions Act of 19681963 grants a president-elect's incoming administration authorization to conduct foreign affairs -- no, it doesn't. 97% of criminal cases are guilty pleas -- no, they're not.

Stop making shit up.

And yes transition teams talk to foreign diplomats allllllll the fuuuucking time. You’re willfully ignorant otherwise. Presidential candidates do it alllll the fuuucking time. You’re also going to have to explain to me how it was in the US interest to want Russia to escalate, and/or how it was in the US interest to have Russia vote yes on a UN resolution designed to fuck over Israel. Nobody hear has done that yet.
And nothing you've posted corroborates your bullshit about 97% of cases being resolved with guilty pleas.

You keep making shit up.

As far as talking with foreign diplomats, again --- no one is saying they can't "talk" with them. Not even the Logan Act prevents that. Grow a fucking brain.

Stop making shit up.

And nothing you've posted corroborates your bullshit about 97% of cases being resolved with guilty pleas.

You keep making shit up.

As far as talking with foreign diplomats, again --- no one is saying they can't "talk" with them. Not even the Logan Act prevents that. Grow a fucking brain.
Oh I suppose they just talk about the weather then.

And as far as what I posted...do you actually read? I’ve posted 3 articles all citing the 97% of cases pleading guilty.

Stop making shit up.

You keep making shit up.

And as far as what I posted...do you actually read? I’ve posted 3 articles all citing the 97% of cases pleading guilty.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

So how are there 97% of guilty pleas when there's 8% of cases dismissed??

Last edited:
I don't have to wait for Judge Sullivan's decision on whether to sentence Flynn or not. Everything I've already proven still holds.

God course you feel you don't have to wait for anything because you feel your personal opinion is all that counts...

Much like Sullivan demonstrated he believes he can ignore 2 precedents already set, 1 by the USSC in a 9-0 vote with the opinion written by Ginsburg.

As I said earlier, I would love to see Sullivan stand before the USSC and tell them that HE has decided THEY are all wrong.

Just like Sullivan, you are a pompous, partisan, ignorant, self-important ass who does not care about facts / reality. You just declare what you believe is 'reality' / the only thing that matters.

Stop making shit up.

You keep making shit up.

LOL

The remainder of cases that actually would make it to trial. Most of that 8% is people snitching. Notice the 2% that actually go to trial.....that’s the important number in what’s being discussed. The whole point is that everyone, including innocent people, are afraid to go take their case to trial for the exact reasons I mentioned. But somehow my ability to do math, and understand the difference between cases being dropped, or snitches, vs cases that’d actually go through the court process, makes me the deranged one??? I’m not the one arguing silly semantics I dont understand, while posting something that actually proves the point to the opposition, that is the fact that only 2% go to trial.

Stop making shit up.

You keep making shit up.

LOL

The remainder of cases that actually would make it to trial. Most of that 8% is people snitching. Notice the 2% that actually go to trial.....that’s the important number in what’s being discussed. The whole point is that everyone, including innocent people, are afraid to go take their case to trial for the exact reasons I mentioned. But somehow my ability to do math, and understand the difference between cases being dropped, or snitches, vs cases that’d actually go through the court process, makes me the deranged one??? I’m not the one arguing silly semantics I dont understand, while posting something that actually proves the point to the opposition, that is the fact that only 2% go to trial.
That's a lot of words to avoid saying you were wrong.

Derp....Nothing is dropped until he rules so. Hence the petition for him to do so.

Bwuhahahahaha

Educate yourself. The case has been dropped. Sullivan can not change that. He is attempting to still punish Sullivan through a contempt of court order - or more if he can (which he can't). He can NOT force the DOJ to UN-DROP the case.

:p
Bwuhahahahaha

Educate yourself. The case has been dropped. Sullivan can not change that. He is attempting to still punish Sullivan through a contempt of court order - or more if he can (which he can't). He can NOT force the DOJ to UN-DROP the case.

They have petioned the judge to drop the charges, dope.
Sullivan is under no obligation to accept their rationale for doing so.
No, they dropped the charges.

They petitioned this hack to dismiss the case because there no longer is any case.

They petitioned this hack to dismiss the case because there no longer is any case
Derp...
There is a case. Flynn is a convicted felon.
If the DOJ had the authority to undo that, they would not have to petition the court to do so. Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning. That's why it's a petition and not an order. The judge decides.

Derp....Nothing is dropped until he rules so. Hence the petition for him to do so.

Bwuhahahahaha

:p
Bwuhahahahaha

They have petioned the judge to drop the charges, dope.
Sullivan is under no obligation to accept their rationale for doing so.

They petitioned this hack to dismiss the case because there no longer is any case.

They petitioned this hack to dismiss the case because there no longer is any case
Derp...
If the DOJ had the authority to undo that, they would not have to petition the court to do so. Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning. That's why it's a petition and not an order. The judge decides.
The charges are dropped.

Flynn will walk.

Flynn will sue the pants off the corrupt Obama regime clowns.

If the DOJ had the authority to undo that, they would not have to petition the court to do so. Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning.
So, a judge has the authority to continue prosecuting into the sentencing phase after the justice department quits and asks to dismiss, citing prosecutorial misconduct?

What is the standard of review for that decision?

https://www.justice.gov/jm/jm-9-200...minal-division-mattersprior-approvals#9-2.159

It is the responsibility of the Department of Justice to enforce the law vigorously and it cannot abdicate this duty because of possible embarrassment to other agencies of the government. Situations may arise where substantial reasons of national security, foreign policy or the like may require the Department to abandon an investigation, forego litigation, or seek dismissal of a case. However, such action should be taken only after the most careful consideration of all of the relevant facts and then only with the personal approval of the Assistant Attorney General (AAG) in charge of the Division having responsibility for the case.

Accordingly, all United States Attorneys handling cases in which another government agency refuses to produce records or witnesses necessary for successful litigation of the case are directed to proceed in the following manner:

1. In no event should the United States Attorney accept the opinion or representation of the agency that such records or witnesses cannot be made available without determining all of the specific facts upon which the agency relies to support its refusal.
  2. If the United States Attorney is not satisfied that the facts justify the refusal, he/she should so advise the agency and seek to procure the evidence requested of the agency.
  3. If the United States Attorney concurs that there are sufficient and valid reasons to support the agency's refusal to produce the necessary evidence, he/she should advise the AAG in charge of the division having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the case of his/her conclusion. That AAG, after consultation with the Deputy Attorney General, will authorize the United States Attorney, if necessary and appropriate, to terminate the investigation, forego the litigation, or dismiss the case. A full statement of the facts supporting the conclusion of the United States Attorney should be set forth in the correspondence to the appropriate AAG.
The United States Attorney should also apprise the appropriate AAG of any incidents coming to his/her attention where he/she believes any agency of the federal government is not cooperating in his/her efforts to obtain the full disclosure of the facts to enable him/her to make an intelligent judgment as to whether the agency's refusal to produce requested evidence is justified.

The problem with you and the rest ...... people lie a lot..... I did ask you to prove it. I’m talking to you in honesty I don’t make things up. I’m incorrect? You have not proven to me that you are correct. You are just making things up.

Shift goals? Like what?

Your opinion is based how you support a corrupted AG and a president. Nothing more.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case. The very same SCO that came after Flynn so hard they threatened to go after his son. For them to drop it they have to talk to Barr, and see what he thinks. Barr agreed. So stop pretending this is Barr shoving it down the throat of Sullivan. It isn’t. Sullivan is the only one shoving this down the throat of everyone else. These aren’t my opinions, these are facts. I seem to be the only one not spewing opinions in this conversations.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case.
I stopped right there.
Lie.
Barr appointed his own prosecutor. The prosecutor on the Flynn case withdrew from the case in protest.

As an aside, Mueller was appointed by a Trump appointee only after Trump fired Comey in an effort to undermine the FBI investigation.

You try to cover your lies by posting a large amount of text. It's not working and is quite transparent.

Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning.

That is a proven LIE.

Sullivan is rejecting / ignoring 2 set precedents, 1 established by the USSC just weeks ago - before he pulled this shit - in a 9-0 vote by the USSC. Again, Sullivan seems to be giving the proverbial middle finger to the USSC, especially to Justice Ginsburg who wrote the opinion.

The very same Trump-hating ex-Judge Sullivan reached out to for help in continuing this farce said both you and Sullivan are WRONG several years ago when he wrote the argument that the DOJ has an almost un-challengeable authority in such a caser, that Judicial questioning / 2nd-guessing or attempts to override from the bench are all but impossible.

As both you and Sullivan have demonstrated, your belief / focus is:

"F* precedent, F* the USSC, F* Ginsburg, F* Sullivan's own decision 24 times in this case to NOT allow what he is now doing, & F* his own ex-Judge's opinion - the judge is taking matters into his own hands to punish Flynn".

And much like Comey's attitude when he declared the US was under attack only HE could save us all, you and Sullivan believe everyone else is wrong, even the USSC, and the only person who can save us is SULLIVAN.

When animals show signs of such insanity they are usually 'put down'. It seems Sullivan is showing he has lost ALL sanity, ALL respect for the law / precedence / the USSC, and has embraced extreme partisanship, making him incapable of seeing, exercising, and ruling justice equally and perhaps should be 'put down' by being removed of his position / stripped of his power.

He is not a king...but he is trying to be the king of his own kingdom (his courtroom).

I guess the Hack Sullivan can throw out any "ruling" he wants at this point. It will mean nothing, and he will get bitchslapped by a real court in no time.

If the DOJ had the authority to undo that, they would not have to petition the court to do so. Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning.
So, a judge has the authority to continue prosecuting into the sentencing phase after the justice department quits and asks to dismiss, citing prosecutorial misconduct?

A judge has the authority to grant or deny any motion made before their court. Their ruling will explain why.

The DOJ's motion did not cite prosecutorial misconduct.

Sullivan has no obligation to grant the motion if he does not agree with their reasoning.

That is a proven LIE.

Sullivan is rejecting / ignoring 2 set precedents, 1 established by the USSC just weeks ago - before he pulled this shit - in a 9-0 vote by the USSC. Again, Sullivan seems to be giving the proverbial middle finger to the USSC, especially to Justice Ginsburg who wrote the opinion.

The very same Trump-hating ex-Judge Sullivan reached out to for help in continuing this farce said both you and Sullivan are WRONG several years ago when he wrote the argument that the DOJ has an almost un-challengeable authority in such a caser, that Judicial questioning / 2nd-guessing or attempts to override from the bench are all but impossible.

As both you and Sullivan have demonstrated, your belief / focus is:

"F* precedent, F* the USSC, F* Ginsburg, F* Sullivan's own decision 24 times in this case to NOT allow what he is now doing, & F* his own ex-Judge's opinion - the judge is taking matters into his own hands to punish Flynn".

And much like Comey's attitude when he declared the US was under attack only HE could save us all, you and Sullivan believe everyone else is wrong, even the USSC, and the only person who can save us is SULLIVAN.

When animals show signs of such insanity they are usually 'put down'. It seems Sullivan is showing he has lost ALL sanity, ALL respect for the law / precedence / the USSC, and has embraced extreme partisanship, making him incapable of seeing, exercising, and ruling justice equally and perhaps should be 'put down' by being removed of his position / stripped of his power.

He is not a king...but he is trying to be the king of his own kingdom (his courtroom).
He's not a king. He's not beholden to the DOJ either. It's called the independent judiciary for a reason.

It's his decesion to grant or deny the motion made in his court.

Barr appointed his own prosecutor. The prosecutor on the Flynn case withdrew from the case in protest.

As an aside, Mueller was appointed by a Trump appointee only after Trump fired Comey in an effort to undermine the FBI investigation.

You try to cover your lies by posting a large amount of text. It's not working and is quite transparent.

Barr appointed an 'outside' federal US AG to review the case. Now you are butt-hurt because this US AG found evidence of investigative (FB) and prosecutorial misconduct, which was confirmed by the recent release of de-classified Russia Probe documents / testimony from Adam Schiff's own investigation and documents from inside the FBI Wray was holding onto.

The Mueller prosecutor walked away because I am sure he does not want to appear before Sullivan again after Sullivan learned this lying, corrupt little weasel misled the court & withheld documents from both the Judge and the defense.

I get it -- Every coup attempt, every Russia Collusion lie, every fake news media outlet story pushing this BS for 3 years, and now released official documents have blown up in your face / the Democrats and snowflakes' faces...but you still want your 'pound of flesh to make you feel like the last 3 1/2 years were / have been justified...but it was not worth ripping this country apart with lies, destroying innocent people's lives, undermining the United States Government, undermining the President of the united States....

...all because he beat Hillary Clinton, he defeated the Deep State, he became President, and Democrats / snowflakes have an un-natural, irrational, obsessive deep-seeded, personal hatred for Donald Trump.

THAT does NOT justify 3 1/2 years of proven corruption, crime, violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law, the most massive abuse of power in US history, and the continued vendetta against Trump and anyone associated with him by assholes who refuse to let it go....assholes like Sullivan.

Forum List

Back