JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

It's legal in Wisconsin to use the threat of deadly force to prevent violence and/or arson
I understand that. As do the prosecutors, who decided to bring charges. As does the judge, who has not dismissed the charges. Other events before the incident and other aggravating circumstances are going to come into play. That is literally the entire prosecution.

If Kyle gets a 5 or 10 year suspended sentence, he wouldn't be capable of staying out of trouble long enough. He will know he has a target on his back and that's going to guarantee he will be another wasted life full of racism and hating.

America is quickly approaching exactly what it deserves. There's no way back now before the long expected gun battle in the streets.

I understand that. As do the prosecutors, who decided to bring charges. As does the judge, who has not dismissed the charges. Other events before the incident and other aggravating circumstances are going to come into play. That is literally the entire prosecution.
And the only reason the charges have not been dismissed is because it requires a finding of facts. It looks like this judge is going to make certain that the jury has all the facts necessary to acquit, but we will see.

If Kyle gets a 5 or 10 year suspended sentence, he wouldn't be capable of staying out of trouble long enough. He will know he has a target on his back and that's going to guarantee he will be another wasted life full of racism and hating.

America is quickly approaching exactly what it deserves. There's no way back now before the long expected gun battle in the streets.
Fuck off, hoser. Your country owes its very existence to big brother to your south, which owes its continued existence to gun owners.

You're welcome, eh.

If Kyle is acquitted, you will still call him a murderer.
The punishment to the victims doesn't suit their crimes. In Canada he wouldn't escape manslaughter. America is far past the point of no return. Expect the worst for America in the near future.
We only can hope that the rest of the world doesn't become victims of a nuclear war.

Arrogance is enough for Americans to actually believe they could survive.

The punishment to the victims doesn't suit their crimes. In Canada he wouldn't escape manslaughter. America is far past the point of no return. Expect the worst for America in the near future.
We only can hope that the rest of the world doesn't become victims of a nuclear war.

Arrogance is enough for Americans to actually believe they could survive.
Canada is nothing but an appendage. We protect your weak asses.

I believe CANADA is far past the point of no return, you bunch of fucking communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers. Is free speech even allowed in Canada?

America has the most powerful military the world has ever know and it is held in check by WHO??? Who do you think keeps the politicians in line? Who do you think keeps them from outright ignoring everything and ruling the world with an iron fist?

That's right.

GUN OWNERS!!!!

You're welcome......eh.

YOU are an example of why Canada will ALWAYS be....America's bitch.
:banana:

Oh, there are others. Like, this guy:

"As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him."

"When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!""

"He knew he messed up," Jeremiah said. "He panicked. Even his people knew what he did was wrong. They were all shouting at him, 'What are you doing? What are you doing?' I saw it in their faces. I saw it in their body language."

Who the fuck is that guy?

Canada is nothing but an appendage. We protect your weak asses.

I believe CANADA is far past the point of no return, you bunch of fucking communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers. Is free speech even allowed in Canada?

America has the most powerful military the world has ever know and it is held in check by WHO??? Who do you think keeps the politicians in line? Who do you think keeps them from outright ignoring everything and ruling the world with an iron fist?
America and it's military are held in check by Russia, China, and any other nuclear powers that America would try to make victims.

If he is acquitted, what punishment can there be?

Because your laws are designed to protect criminals, not the law abiding.
Canada's experience compared to US experience speaks for itself. We have less bad guys and less good people dying from gun violence than does America. Prohibiting mentally deficient people with guns is always going to be a better choice. Always!

Your country has come to know only hate, racism, and violence. Shoot each other with gleeful abandon as much as you like.

Whoever says racism, is what they accuse another of being. Do I have this right? A person has their gun stolen from them. He fights back being called bad, wanting his gun back?

Forum List

Back