Judge Throws out Desantis's racist district map

wHy dO bLk pEoPlE tHiNk wE rAziS. y tHey nO vOtE fOr uS. When a republican says something is "race neutral", I got news for you: It ain't . Likewise when they call everything under the sun racist/anti white: It ain't.

• The new maps DeSantis called "race-neutral" make it harder for North Florida voters to elect a Black member of Congress in the 5th Congressional District, where nearly half its residents are Black.
Where does the constitution guarantee a black member of Congress?

• Banned
  • The new maps DeSantis called "race-neutral" make it harder for North Florida voters to elect a Black member of Congress in the 5th Congressional District, where nearly half its residents are Black.
Go to Florida and take the judge to court about it.

ThomasSowellsFro is one of the most racist posters on this forum. Talk about lack of credibility from the OP when it comes to racist topics ;).
I have observed the same thing. He's an open racist who also advocates for violence against whites.
The irony is, I'm 99% certain he's a pathetic white woketard pretending to be black because he thinks they need his great intellect to defend them.
The soft racism of low expectations is a main feature of progressivism

wHy dO bLk pEoPlE tHiNk wE rAziS. y tHey nO vOtE fOr uS. When a republican says something is "race neutral", I got news for you: It ain't . Likewise when they call everything under the sun racist/anti white: It ain't.

Shame that Thomas sowell is a very smart man, well spoken and insightful and you ruined that by using his name as your username attached to such dribble.

He's a one trick pony
One trick is all that horse can do
he does one trick only
It's the principal source of his revenue...

I have observed the same thing. He's an open racist who also advocates for violence against whites.
The irony is, I'm 99% certain he's a pathetic white woketard pretending to be black because he thinks they need his great intellect to defend them.
The soft racism of low expectations is a main feature of progressivism
Laughing about white people being killed, after they laughed at black people being killed for decades and it now spills into their neighborhoods, isn't the same as advocating for violence.

Here's a picture of my hand. What's your next excuse, Before I mute you again.

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_111125488.jpg
    IMG_20220429_111125488.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 17
I'll be glad to help you overcome your ignorance!

No apportionment plan or individual district shall be drawn with the intent to favor or disfavor a political party or an incumbent; and districts shall not be drawn with the intent or result of denying or abridging the equal opportunity of racial or language minorities to participate in the political process or to diminish their ability to elect representatives of their choice; and districts shall consist of contiguous territory.

You're welcome!

No apportionment plan or individual district shall be drawn with the intent to favor or disfavor a political party or an incumbent; and districts shall not be drawn with the intent or result of denying or abridging the equal opportunity of racial or language minorities to participate in the political process or to diminish their ability to elect representatives of their choice; and districts shall consist of contiguous territory.

Thanks!

Where did it say they need a guaranteed number of black seats?

Forum List

Back