Judge Throws out Desantis's racist district map

Laughing about white people being killed, after they laughed at black people being killed for decades and it now spills into their neighborhoods, isn't the same as advocating for violence.

Here's a picture of my hand. What's your next excuse, Before I mute you again.
You absolutely did advocate for it but whatever dude. Don't expect me to believe your racist lies though.
What's up with the pick of a deformed white hand?
Do you have some kinda lockfist condition from chronic masturbation? Let go of little smokie & see a doctor before that's permanent

wHy dO bLk pEoPlE tHiNk wE rAziS. y tHey nO vOtE fOr uS. When a republican says something is "race neutral", I got news for you: It ain't . Likewise when they call everything under the sun racist/anti white: It ain't.

So the map is racist because it… let me see here (checks notes) oh yes, didn’t use enough racism to guarantee a black congressman.

You fucking moron.

You absolutely did advocate for it but whatever dude. Don't expect me to believe your racist lies though.
Do you have some kinda lockfist condition from chronic masturbation? Let go of little smokie & see a doctor before that's permanent
Permalink the quote where I said go out and kill white people. You can't.
That's the brownest white hand I've ever seen.

No, it's a girlie hand. It's a girl.

But I like that the pain is now being shared. If it's one criticism I have of black people, is that they haven't been pointing the guns at the right Target for a while now. We should leverage black crime and use it for political benefit. You kinda saw that in 2020 with the riots. I loved it, black sleeper cell units all across the city, outnumbering the pigs 100 to 1. They'd throw rocks at the pigs as they zoomed up and down the streets going to yet another crime scene. There was nothing they could do; absolute despondency. And the only thing whites can do is leave racist comments online. That will only make us more determined and unified.

Permalink the quote where I said go out and kill white people. You can't.
That's the brownest white hand I've ever seen.
First of all, nice strawman. I didn't say kill white people, you put that in there yourself.
I said violence & here you are 2 days ago saying black people need to start pointing guns at whites & you loved thugs stoning cops.
Go ahead & say you weren't advocating violence here. Shoot, you might even believe it if your cognitive dissonance is as strong as it appears.
You're the worst kind of racist- you don't even recognize your own racist hypocrisy or the violence you actually stand for

His hand identifies as black.

DeSantis deliberately drew his map to keep black voters from having proportionate representation. Don't pretend he didn't. It's obvious.

He violated the state constitution.

He got called on his bullshit, now deal with it.

DeSantis deliberately drew his map to keep black voters from having proportionate representation. Don't pretend he didn't. It's obvious.

Can you point out in Floridas constitution where they have to elect X number of blacks?

Right there in the part I quoted!

No apportionment plan or individual district shall be drawn with the intent to favor or disfavor a political party or an incumbent; and districts shall not be drawn with the intent or result of denying or abridging the equal opportunity of racial or language minorities to participate in the political process or to diminish their ability to elect representatives of their choice; and districts shall consist of contiguous territory.

The word guarantee is nowhere to be found.
Try again?

DeSantis deliberately drew his map to keep black voters from having proportionate representation.

Where does the law say they need to have "proportionate representation"?

So the map is racist because it… let me see here (checks notes) oh yes, didn’t use enough racism to guarantee a black congressman.

You fucking moron.
Desantis just got owned by the same judge he appointed. The majority of GOP state legistlators to their credit were against the map that Desantis & his goons in Tallahassee drew up. Too bad they bowed to Ronny Boy's intimidation tactics & agreed to vote for it.

It's about time that good ole Ronny Boy got a taste of his own medicine.

DeSantis deliberately drew his map to keep black voters from having proportionate representation.

Where does the law say they need to have "proportionate representation"?
Stop being obtuse. You thought you were being clever when you asked about the constitution. Now you are embarrassing yourself.

No apportionment plan or individual district shall be drawn with the intent to favor or disfavor a political party or an incumbent; and districts shall not be drawn with the intent or result of denying or abridging the equal opportunity of racial or language minorities to participate in the political process or to diminish their ability to elect representatives of their choice; and districts shall consist of contiguous territory.

The word guarantee is nowhere to be found.
Try again?
What part of "shall not" do you idiots fail to understand?

Forum List

Back