Judicial Watch Uncovers 756 pages of Hillary Clinton attempted deleted emails some classified

For what? Receiving emails?

The issue isn't "Did she have classified emails on her secure server", but rather "Did Clinton send anyone without proper clearance her classified emails". Unless you have evidence that people who shouldn't have received her emails received them, there is no issue.

Judicial Watch is a joke organization which has been pursuing the Clintons since the 1990's with no success. Seriously, if I were Hillary, I'd sue for harassment.

The issue isn't "Did she have classified emails on her secure server", but rather "Did Clinton send anyone without proper clearance her classified emails". Unless you have evidence that people who shouldn't have received her emails received them, there is no issue.

Judicial Watch is a joke organization which has been pursuing the Clintons since the 1990's with no success. Seriously, if I were Hillary, I'd sue for harassment.
Hey remember when Michael Cohen destroyed his cell phones and Bleach Bitted his servers?

She had classified information on a unsecured server ! She tried to delete them! After being told not to.. more and more emails are out there .. she needs to held responsible

They pursued Al Capone for a long time too. What's your point?

You are full of shit. The issue is that she mishandled classified material in violation of the espionage act. A lot of it.

If you or I did what she did we would die in federal prison, scumbag.

Its the American peoples right to see those recipes and Chelseys wedding plans

It’s over. She lied, and abused the system but got away with it. Just be happy she isn’t sitting in the White House. There is no reason I can see in spending political capital burning her now. She is nearly inconsequential.

More evidence exposed proving Hillary Clinton is a liberal POS who broke laws and was protected from indictment / prison by the Obama administration?

Here's my 'shocked' face:

CVXGl3EWcAAH3vu.jpg

You say snowflakes are just going to lie, deny, and refuse to accept it?

63594749.jpg

There is no ‘issue.’

There’s just another ridiculous attempt by conservatives to deflect from Trump failures and legal problems.

There is no ‘issue.’

There’s just another ridiculous attempt by conservatives to deflect from Trump failures and legal problems.
Where has trumped failed??

You are full of shit. The issue is that she mishandled classified material in violation of the espionage act. A lot of it.

Yup and if anyone in the military did what she did they would be in Leavenworth.

And that's the issue, the multi tiered justice system.

Its the American peoples right to see those recipes and Chelseys wedding plans

If they were never stored with classified information, they wouldn't be an issue. The problem is, she alone determined that the ones deleted were personal.

You're right, she should be locked up...together with anyone else in government that used, and still uses, unsecured Email and phones for government business. The fact that her personal server was probably safer than the State Department server, since it got hacked, should make no difference. And the fact that certain current cabinet members of dubious skills and Oval Office holders are doing the same thing and that does not seem to concern JW should not impede an investigation into the matter. The law is the law...right?

You're right, she should be locked up...together with anyone else in government that used, and still uses, unsecured Email and phones for government business. The fact that her personal server was probably safer than the State Department server, since it got hacked, should make no difference. And the fact that certain current cabinet members of dubious skills and Oval Office holders are doing the same thing and that does not seem to concern JW should not impede an investigation into the matter. The law is the law...right?
You are one confused feebleminded dumbass.

The fact of the matter is that the State Department had to disable their security system in order to communicate with Clinton's unsecured server, you idiot. That's why it was vulnerable to attack.

Wow! You are one ignorant motherfucker.

It is a crime to have classified emails on nonsecured servers. Who she sent them to, or received them from is another issue, but it is a crime to have classified information in any nonsecure location/server.

Forum List

Back