Julian Assange: we have proof that the Clinton camp is rigging the election,we will release it soon

We've always known that liberals will break laws, flood the country with illegals, do anything for power..

Bring it all out!!!

Maybe he can release it along with Trump releasing Obamas birth certificate

Hell, I'd be happy with Trump releasing his own tax returns. Something Trump indicated that a presidential candidate is supposed to do by April.

He's being audited....

And? If he's being audited, the IRS already has his returns. What relevance would releasing them to the public have?

Because he's being audited.....

Are you really this stupid? Or are you a liberal....

Hell, I'd be happy with Trump releasing his own tax returns. Something Trump indicated that a presidential candidate is supposed to do by April.
He's being audited....

And? If he's being audited, the IRS already has his returns. What relevance would releasing them to the public have?
Obama and Hillary have released ten years worth of returns........are ten years of Trump returns still being audited?
Are you saying Trump isn't being audited?

Are 10 years worth of Trump's returns still being audited?

If you believe so, show us. If not, then why hasn't Trump released returns as Obama and Hillary have?

Trump himself has admitted that a presidential candidate is supposed to release his returns.

We've always known that liberals will break laws, flood the country with illegals, do anything for power..

Bring it all out!!!

He's being audited....

What relevance does the audit have with the release of the returns. He has his returns. The IRS auditing him have the returns.

What does it matter if the rest of us can see them? How would it effect the audit?

As so far, all you've done is merely aped whatever Trump told you to think. And you don't know even know why.

Not all liberals are Democrats LGS you dummy.

For example, 40% of Bernie-supporters will not vote for Hillary. I'm in that group.

Stop broad brushing people :talktothehand:

Shove it Dottiekins you idiot.. Where the FUCK did I say ALL DEMOCRATS ARE LIBERALS??

He's being audited....

What relevance does the audit have with the release of the returns. He has his returns. The IRS auditing him have the returns.

What does it matter if the rest of us can see them? How would it effect the audit?

As so far, all you've done is merely aped whatever Trump told you to think. And you don't know even know why.
Go start your own fucking thread you dumpster diving schmuck.. This thread is about you lowlife liberals stealing elections and Helly's criminal activity.

Bring it all out!!!

He's being audited....

Stop allowing liberals to change the narrative.. That's what they want, they need in order to hide their sewage.

He's being audited....

Go start your own fucking thread you dumpster diving schmuck.. This thread is about you lowlife liberals stealing elections and Helly's criminal activity.

None of you could actually back up the claim factually. So we moved on.

He's being audited....

No one gives a shit what you're doing.. Move along, exit <--- left.. Piss off.. The article states Julian Assange WILL BE RELEASING, but you already knew that.. See you liberoidals are ALWAYS dishonest hacks.

Voter Fraud accounts for easily 20% of all Democrat Presidential Votes.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Its almost like they are front loading excuses for why they lost in November.

If there is proof that she is rigging the election, will you change your tune? Right now, it's not looking good for her.

Can you back up the claim that 20% of Democrat Presidential votes are voter fraud?

If so, please present it. If not, just admit as much.

No one gives a shit what you're doing.. Move along, exit <--- left.. Piss off.. The article states Julian Assange WILL BE RELEASING, but you already knew that.. See you liberoidals are ALWAYS dishonest hacks.

Lady....your ilk can't back the premise of the thread with evidence. If you'd like to show us the evidence that Hillary stole the election, do so.

If you can't, then by your own standards, you're abandoning the thread.

Oh, and I'll discuss what I like. There's really nothing you can do about it. Get used to the idea.

Lady....your ilk can't back the premise of the thread with evidence. If you'd like to show us the evidence that Hillary stole the election, do so.

If you can't, then by your own standards, you're abandoning the thread.

Oh, and I'll discuss what I like. There's really nothing you can do about it. Get used to the idea.

You're a fucking bozo.. I don't have time for lying hacks like yourself.. Julian Assange will be releasing those emails soon enough.. in the meantime, why don't you go kill a cop or slaughter a baby?

Forum List

Back