Julian Castro Ends Presidential Campaign

It's a shame, the illegals lost one of their champions today, although he couldn't speak Espanol for shit....

It's been reported that between Castro and Beta, they could say "taco", "amigo", "pendejo" and "El Chapo".

The go-to Spanish phrase I use when I speak to Spanish speakers is "Hey ese, wassup Holmes" Its a basic greeting south of the border.

It's a shame, the illegals lost one of their champions today, although he couldn't speak Espanol for shit....

It's been reported that between Castro and Beta, they could say "taco", "amigo", "pendejo" and "El Chapo".

The go-to Spanish phrase I use when I speak to Spanish speakers is "Hey ese, wassup Holmes" Its a basic greeting south of the border.

Here in Texas we often say "Con cuidado cavron...."

Only 89 more to go!!!!Pretty soon they will need a SHORT BUS for all the clowns! Where is the OUTRAGE that the DEMONRATS are pushing out all the minorities, making way for a dementia riddled, 77 year old WHITE MAN?

------------

Former Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on Thursday.

Castro made the announcement in a campaign video, which was first published by The New York Times.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

To the best of my knowledge then, that brings us down to THIS:

View attachment 297827

If I've missed anyone or gotten anything wrong, I'd appreciate hearing.
i wonder how mr bill is responding

Forum List

Back