July 20th plot against Hitler

The nothing-to-lose theorem is applicable because of the can't-get-a-man postulate. Like the song says, only the lonely get played. And also because I attended college in a different city from the one I live in. I don't have a moral compass because society deems verboten the sensibilities which are integral to my childlike innocence. My moral compass will never at any point defeat my own childlike innocence. Other people's misguided sense of morality may, but mine own, never. I'd rather kill someone ELSE'S baby to salvage my own innocence. In the interim I can no longer distinguish between right and wrong. It's too hard to middle through while I'm preoccupied with self-preservation.
Another reason why my moral compass won't commit suicide is because I'm not the only unwilling subject of Dr. King's edict governing blacks' erotic predilections. Which is now US policy. The notion of killing other people's babies to rescue others like myself, most of whom I know nothing about, doesn't faze me. My great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert, so every fibre of my being is locked in this orientation.

Another reason why my moral compass won't commit suicide is because I'm not the only unwilling subject of Dr. King's edict governing blacks' erotic predilections. Which is now US policy. The notion of killing other people's babies to rescue others like myself, most of whom I know nothing about, doesn't faze me. My great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert, so every fibre of my being is locked in this orientation.
My great-great granduncle was Germany's most considered national security expert but Hitler was its Chancellor. Twice. It's unfortunate that this coincides with my being black. Because even if you could hypothetically eliminate my blackness as an excuse to talk to me like a dog, he still gets to treat me like a subordinate in a hostile context because of the national security heritage. That's how racists perpetuate racism sometimes. By alternative auspices. But I'm stuck that way.

My great-great granduncle was Germany's most considered national security expert but Hitler was its Chancellor. Twice. It's unfortunate that this coincides with my being black. Because even if you could hypothetically eliminate my blackness as an excuse to talk to me like a dog, he still gets to treat me like a subordinate in a hostile context because of the national security heritage. That's how racists perpetuate racism sometimes. By alternative auspices. But I'm stuck that way.
Plus I know a little bit about metaphysics. A magical spell is more likely to work if agrees with, rather than clashes with, public relations and public imaging. For most biracial people, Martin Luther King's love your enemy credo did adopt sexual connotations. It was an erotic advertisement. Precisely on the platform of demanding jobs. I know these rednecks cast a spell to make me mimic my biracial female pr reps. They planted these females into these demonstrations for the very PURPOSE of coercing us to do so. As one means of framing us for inviting the abuse Dr. King recommended.

Nevertheless this same activity does serve as a viable opposition against said policy. The policy is erotic in nature and it applies to my employment rights. An equal and opposite force must incorporate both elements. There's just no way around it. I'm kinda glad Hitler referenced this aspect of the Civil Rights Movement for me. I can point right to it rather than vaguely sensing it without being able to PROVE it.

Plus I know a little bit about metaphysics. A magical spell is more likely to work if agrees with, rather than clashes with, public relations and public imaging. For most biracial people, Martin Luther King's love your enemy credo did adopt sexual connotations. It was an erotic advertisement. Precisely on the platform of demanding jobs. I know these rednecks cast a spell to make me mimic my biracial female pr reps. They planted these females into these demonstrations for the very PURPOSE of coercing us to do so. As one means of framing us for inviting the abuse Dr. King recommended.

Nevertheless this same activity does serve as a viable opposition against said policy. The policy is erotic in nature and it applies to my employment rights. An equal and opposite force must incorporate both elements. There's just no way around it. I'm kinda glad Hitler referenced this aspect of the Civil Rights Movement for me. I can point right to it rather than vaguely sensing it without being able to PROVE it.
I'm also pretty sure Hitler still has it in for Kate Middleton because she's allegedly part-Jewish. This is hardly relevant because she identifies with Babylon the Great 2.0 aka the Roman Empire. However Hitler is a stickler. Infighting amongst the Roman Empire will contribute to their undoing. Sometimes the infighting is indirect and undetectable until someone who has been unwittingly educated by Adolf Hitler unwittingly becomes a conduit for his antisemitism. This although I knew he was a white supremacist. That doesn't mean he's ENTIRELY wrong about EVERYTHING. And this is also infighting amongst the 7 heads of the beast from the sea described in Revelations.

Forum List

Back