July 4th 2017 - Coldest July ever recorded in the northern hemisphere

• Banned
Your thread title is missing an important word. The coldest July is a lot different than the coldest July temperature. ;)
Looks like you can't see the word "ever" that's there for those not wearing blinders.

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Certainly goes against the lib mantra of global warming.

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere
Posted on July 5, 2017 by tonyheller
Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.
It's not a liberal mantra, since one is a scientific ideology and one is a political ideology.....

• Banned
July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere
Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.
It's not a liberal mantra, since one is a scientific ideology and one is a political ideology.....
I say it is.

I say it is.
It rained here on 4th of July so of course it was cooler...

• Banned

I say it is.
Greenland, the topic is Greenland.

I say it is.
Did it rain there also?

• Banned

I say it is.
Did it rain there also?
You can always tell when you've upset the lib trolls by posting something that does not agree with their schtick.

Looks like another day over 100 in my part of MI. I remember the day we never needed AC's in MI.

I say it is.
Did it rain there also?
You can always tell when you've upset the lib trolls by posting something that does not agree with their schtick.
So it didn't rain?

Your thread title is missing an important word. The coldest July is a lot different than the coldest July temperature. ;)
Looks like you can't see the word "ever" that's there for those not wearing blinders.

You are missing the point. Saying the coldest July ever recorded in the northern hemisphere would mean that, for the entire northern hemisphere, for the entire month of July, the temperature was the coldest ever. Instead, this was about the coldest temperature ever recorded in July in the northern hemisphere; a temperature recorded in one location at one time was the coldest ever recorded. It would be possible to have the warmest ever recorded July in the northern hemisphere while still having the coldest temperature ever recorded in July in the northern hemisphere.

I'm just pointing out by not having the word temperature in the thread title, it makes it appear the thread will be about the entire northern hemisphere and the entire month of July. One is about a single temperature reading, the other is about the temperature of a whole month.

You are missing the point. Saying the coldest July ever recorded in the northern hemisphere would mean that, for the entire northern hemisphere, for the entire month of July, the temperature was the coldest ever. Instead, this was about the coldest temperature ever recorded in July in the northern hemisphere; a temperature recorded in one location at one time was the coldest ever recorded. It would be possible to have the warmest ever recorded July in the northern hemisphere while still having the coldest temperature ever recorded in July in the northern hemisphere.

I'm just pointing out by not having the word temperature in the thread title, it makes it appear the thread will be about the entire northern hemisphere and the entire month of July. One is about a single temperature reading, the other is about the temperature of a whole month.
Ah, evidence deflection. Here we have a global warming faker alluding that he knows what the temps were for the whole month. Going to any length to perpetuate the lie of global warming huh?

Right now, 3:30 PM, 7/6/17, the temp. is 71f which is unusually low for July here in the Northern U.S. (New Jersey). But I'm not complaining. I prefer winter to summer (no sweat, no bugs).

Ah, evidence deflection. Here we have a global warming faker alluding that he knows what the temps were for the whole month. Going to any length to perpetuate the lie of global warming huh?

You seem to be having comprehension problems.

I never said anything about knowing what the July temperatures are for the northern hemisphere. I have just pointed out that a coldest temperature is different than a coldest month. By leaving out the word temperature, your thread title indicates it is about the whole month of July. This July could be the hottest or coldest ever recorded for the northern hemisphere, that isn't my point. My point is that the information in your OP is not what your thread title indicates, that's all.

I'm pretty sure it was just a small mistake; I'm not accusing you of intentionally misrepresenting the facts. I'm just mentioning a small error. You seem to want to argue with things I have not said.

You seem to be having comprehension problems.

I never said anything about knowing what the July temperatures are for the northern hemisphere. I have just pointed out that a coldest temperature is different than a coldest month. By leaving out the word temperature, your thread title indicates it is about the whole month of July. This July could be the hottest or coldest ever recorded for the northern hemisphere, that isn't my point. My point is that the information in your OP is not what your thread title indicates, that's all.

I'm pretty sure it was just a small mistake; I'm not accusing you of intentionally misrepresenting the facts. I'm just mentioning a small error. You seem to want to argue with things I have not said.
You clowns never stop trying to deflect away from what was said do you? But, like the poor marksman you are, you always miss the target.See ya troll.

Now my lying little asshole, one temperature in Greenland does not represent anything but a local anomaly. And in the same week we had 129 degrees reported in a populated area of Pakistan.

Forum List

Back