June 12, 2018: NK-US Singapore Nuclear Summit

I suspect NK will have to make zero concessions, and that Trump will hail Kim as a great friend and magnificent human being.
Wow. You suspect what trump is really doing? Wow. That means shit
That’s what happened at the meeting, so I don’t have to suspect anymore.
You dont know that. You're just hoping
Trump praised Kim, Russia and China are trading freely woth NK, and all the dotard got was an agreement to meet again. What a deal!

How is that different than any other negotiations? Who ever did it in one meeting?

You're just a bitter hater

I suspect NK will have to make zero concessions, and that Trump will hail Kim as a great friend and magnificent human being.
Trump praised Kim, Russia and China are trading freely woth NK, and all the dotard got was an agreement to meet again. What a deal!

How is that different than any other negotiations? Who ever did it in one meeting?

Huh? Ypu rubes have been parading in victory for months. Now you say it’s just another negotiation? :cuckoo:

What did
:206: Trump is winning again :206: I have sour grapes :206: I can't even give the credit to Obama :206:
What did Trump win?

He appeased a dictator. That's winning now?!?

A new pseudocon benchmark to add to the pile.

Your sour grapes are noted. Meanwhile the rest of the world is celebrating Trump's historic meeting with NK. :eusa_dance:
Again, what did Trump win?

Nothing.

But he did go out of his way to appease Kim.

The only "celebrating" I see are on the part of rubes who think something happened.

Huh? Ypu rubes have been parading in victory for months. Now you say it’s just another negotiation? :cuckoo:
Not what I said, idiot

What did
:206: Trump is winning again :206: I have sour grapes :206: I can't even give the credit to Obama :206:
What did Trump win?

He appeased a dictator. That's winning now?!?

A new pseudocon benchmark to add to the pile.

Your sour grapes are noted. Meanwhile the rest of the world is celebrating Trump's historic meeting with NK. :eusa_dance:
Again, what did Trump win?

Nothing.

But he did go out of his way to appease Kim.

The only "celebrating" I see are on the part of rubes who think something happened.
After you blew obama on Iran. Classic

Trump is making that worthless affirmative action asshole Obama look terrible.

If Obama had listened to Dennis Rodman's gesture from Kim instead of being fixated on giving barrels of money to his Mullah buddies and making sure he got the NCAA basketball brackets right maybe he have brokered peace with the NORKs.

If Obama had listened to Dennis Rodman's gesture from Kim instead of being fixated on giving barrels of money to his Mullah buddies and making sure he got the NCAA basketball brackets right maybe he have brokered peace with the NORKs.
Had NK accidentally blown up its own nuke facility back then, maybe Obama would have listened.

I warned the libs that if Trump were elected he would make Obama look like a rank amateur. Obama has been a do nothing accomplished nothing no career since college so its no surprise other than winning election he really didn't amount to much.

I warned the libs that if Trump were elected he would make Obama look like a rank amateur. Obama has been a do nothing accomplished nothing no career since college so its no surprise other than winning election he really didn't amount to much.

Obama was a rank amateur the day he took office and the day he left

Had NK accidentally blown up its own nuke facility back then, maybe Obama would have listened.
If obama did this you'd deify him

Obama was the least qualified person to ever run for President. The Party of Moon Bats elected an absolute worthless asshole as their candidate . Affirmative action is not a good reason to vote for somebody to be the leader of the free world.

He lived up to the expectation of being the worst president in the history of the republic and that is saying a lot considering Jimmy Carter and Slick Willy were in contention for the title.

Trump is making him look like an incompetent fool.

As folks have already noted, it is entertaining how TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) people failed to get their talking points ready for The Donald's successful summit meeting with Mr. Kim. :p

Hannity played a montage of fake news MSM clowns expressing their insane theories instead of them simply applying Prep H as needed. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
It's the end of the world as we know it.............piping from the MSM and liberal posters......scrambling eggs looking for yoke.................................This can not be..............he must fail..............We are being played.....Can't be trusted.......what about human rights..............and on and on...............

To the left............he must fail so they have some way to regain power..........That is all this is about...........Can't wait for the deflections when the IG report rips their Hero's a New Asshole on Thursday.

Forum List

Back