June is “Pride” month

22804910-635D-4098-8A3E-684F4E4A9918.jpeg

Yeah sure sounds good bro! But please just gay-it-up ok? I want my “whiny twat celebration” to be over the top flamboyant. So step it up Honey! Thanks in advance.

Me thinks your name calling falls limp in comparison to your acceptance of child sexual mutilation. But that’s just me.
Well you are a pretty sorry excuse for a human so you got that going for you. We also know your mom had short arms

Well you are a pretty sorry excuse for a human so you got that going for you. We also know your mom had short arms
I am feeling kinda of let down about the lack of flamboyance in your celebration of my whiny twat. Feel free to get some help if it’s beyond your abilities.

Oh, thank God we are finally going to get some LGBT+ characters in shows.

The previous Star Wars films have really lacked homosexuality. During the last few all I could do was sit there and think “why are none of these space people gay?” Obviously C3-PO has always been gay but they never explored C3-PO‘s sexuality in a meaningful way. Maybe we will finally get an answer to what exactly the nature of C3-PO and R2D2’s relationship is? And how robot sex actually works? what pronouns do robots use? Is IG88 a top or bottom?

Kudos to Disney for being so dedicated to this shit.

LOL Pride Month....

Pride of what....hmm?

I want to hear why all the pride...

On second thought....

I don't want to hear

I know they are very popular but drag shows seem kind of faggy to me….

Forum List

Back