Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

The non-word "Juneteenth" is the most uneducated name for a holiday imaginable. Typical for dumbass Negroes and even dumber White Democrats.
You do realize people make up words without the permission of white people don't you? How ironic that a clown from the white race would call someone uneducated when your race was educated by Black people. :auiqs.jpg:
when did blacks educate whites?

1623974812654.png

Skittles, watermelon and Colt Malt Liquor futures just went through the roof.

I wonder how many Negroes will killed by other Negroes in Chicago over the Hoiliday?
Guaranteed it wont be more than whites killed by other whites throughout history.
funny you got to go back in history to find a white kiling a white. blacks kill each other by the hundreds every weekend . they pick each other off like dominoes. most are babies and children. they have never stopped yet! I wonder when they will. now they have taken to shooting five year olds for leaving a bike in there yard. crazy.

The non-word "Juneteenth" is the most uneducated name for a holiday imaginable. Typical for dumbass Negroes and even dumber White Democrats.
You do realize people make up words without the permission of white people don't you? How ironic that a clown from the white race would call someone uneducated when your race was educated by Black people. :auiqs.jpg:
When whites went to Egypt to study and then we had to reeducate you to bring europe out of the dark ages.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Just remember this. Today it's 14 Republicans who voted against black people.

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Isn’t segregated holidays what you all wanted?
Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
The Bunker Hill Monument marks the site of one of the first major battles of the American Revolution. A Battle in which inexperienced colonial forces fought against a highly trained army of British soldiers. Less well-known is the story of the significant role played by the more than 100 African American and Native American soldiers who took part in the battle. To examine the roles of these “patriots of color” in the Revolution is to discover the complexities of the revolutionary period as well as the diversity of its participants, their motivations, and their perspectives.
History has long been whitewashed by europeans desperately trying to convince the world they are great. The inferiority complex thing is bad with them.
its bad with the blacks . their the ones complaining. history is history can not be changed. even if more white;s did things in history then blacks. it is what it is.
White people have changed history many times so I have to disagree. How do you think the ancient Egyptians became white when the facts are that white people were still living in caves during those times?
egyptians were not white or black . they had olive skin eastern european skin. only time to you saw black skin is when and egyptian made s black woman one of his wives. and no one put in the history books they were white. its the blacks trying to insist they were black. which isnt true either.
What was the nation to the South of Ancient Egypt?
Kush!!!

When whites went to Egypt to study and then we had to reeducate you to bring europe out of the dark ages.
thats a fabrication. Egyptians are not black. must be from that lieing crytical rest theory blacks are trying to on everyone and its failing.

The day now known as "Juneteenth," the 19th of June, 1865, is the day when it is believed enslaved people in Galveston, TX, received word that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation of January 1, 1863. The proclamation reads, in pertinent part:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free..."

But there are some significant problems with the Emancipation Proclamation. First of all, there is no such thing as a "proclamation," and it does not have the force of law, let alone the force of a Constitutional Amendment. It is about as meaningful as a Presidential "signing statement" would be today, to wit, it was/is a President stating how the Executive department will interpret and carry out a law. But of course the EP was not carrying out any law; it was contrary to both laws and the Constitution.

More importantly, the EP, had it been legally effective, would have been a clear and gross violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states that no one shall be "deprived of...property without due process of law." Unfortunately, the enslaved individuals were at the time "property," owned by their respective masters. The President had no more power to free slaves than he had to demand that American cattle farmers release their livestock onto the open range. In short, he didn't have that power, and had he tried to exercise it, the slave owners would have had to be compensated for the value of their lost property ("slavery reparations"?).

Parenthetically, the Emancipation does not even purport to free the slaves in the Border States of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri, because, perversely, the President acknowledged that he lacked the power to do so. In effect, he was telling The World that (a) the rebellion had no effect and the states in rebellion were actually still part of the United States, but (b) the Constitution did not apply in those states. Hmmm.

Suffice it to say that the enslaved people were effectively emancipated on December 6, 1865, with the ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment.

What purpose does it serve to celebrate a date that had no legal meaning or status, rather than the actual date when the event occurred? Why not celebrate January 1 (1863); it has more legitimacy than June 19th. One suspects that it is merely one of a million examples of Leftist attempts to destroy our history by claiming that "What you have been taught all your life was WRONG!"

And now we have what? The Senate passes a bill that makes "Juneteenth" a national holiday - of which we already have far too many. If they are serious, they should think about de-holidizing Christmas, which if I'm not mistaken is a RELIGIOUS OCCASION that should not facilitate a government worker paid holiday.

Does it matter? You can celebrate something on any day, pick and choose. Christmas Day was a pick and choose effort. Jesus clearly wasn't born December 25th.

I'm cool with another three day weekend. Those that are not are free to use the day to sulk or write woeful passages in their tear-stained diaries.
Red drinks, mdk--strawberry pop for the kiddies and Hi-C Tropical with a little sumpthin sumpthin.... have fun!

I wonder how many Negroes will killed by other Negroes in Chicago over the Hoiliday?
Guaranteed it wont be more than whites killed by other whites throughout history.
funny you got to go back in history to find a white kiling a white. blacks kill each other by the hundreds every weekend . they pick each other off like dominoes. most are babies and children. they have never stopped yet! I wonder when they will. now they have taken to shooting five year olds for leaving a bike in there yard. crazy.
White republicans are well known for shooting up malls and grocery stores after their girlfriend leaves them for a Black guy.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves

The House overwhelmingly passed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act on Wednesday by a vote of 415 to 14, sending the legislation to President Joe Biden’s desk and putting the nation on the cusp of establishing a federal holiday marking the end of slavery.

If signed by Biden, the day will be the first new national holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
This is all good but what will this actually do? I already celebrated Juneteenth without the approval of whites. Its not going to reverse the affects of centuries of slavery or the decades of systemic racism Black people have endured in this country. Is it just another "starting point"? If so a starting point for what?
Now this is your Black Independence Day, when whites informed some negroes they were free. You don’t have to celebrate July 4th Independence Day as that is a white holiday now.

Lol! The gaslighting begins. Bitch, we've been celebrating Juneteenth for years. With whites. So just fsace the truth, in fact let me hep you with a few words from a black republican:

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas
Tim Scott never would have had the courage to stand before a crowd of white republicans and say this.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to break it to you, but you were never a slave, so stop pretending you ever were one.

We declared and fought for independence from Britain. We couldn’t free slaves because your friends, the Democrats, never would had joined the fight for independence. So that battle was fought just a generation later, fought by white men of course.

But the slaves loved it here in America, so they stayed. The embraced the superior culture of White America, as do their descendants who continue to choose to stay.
The Bunker Hill Monument marks the site of one of the first major battles of the American Revolution. A Battle in which inexperienced colonial forces fought against a highly trained army of British soldiers. Less well-known is the story of the significant role played by the more than 100 African American and Native American soldiers who took part in the battle. To examine the roles of these “patriots of color” in the Revolution is to discover the complexities of the revolutionary period as well as the diversity of its participants, their motivations, and their perspectives.
History has long been whitewashed by europeans desperately trying to convince the world they are great. The inferiority complex thing is bad with them.
its bad with the blacks . their the ones complaining. history is history can not be changed. even if more white;s did things in history then blacks. it is what it is.
White people have changed history many times so I have to disagree. How do you think the ancient Egyptians became white when the facts are that white people were still living in caves during those times?
egyptians were not white or black . they had olive skin eastern european skin. only time to you saw black skin is when and egyptian made s black woman one of his wives. and no one put in the history books they were white. its the blacks trying to insist they were black. which isnt true either.
Kush!!!
Yes, for some reason they were black Africans also...I wonder why?

thats a fabrication. Egyptians are not black. must be from that lieing crytical rest theory blacks are trying to on everyone and its failing.
i wasnt asking your opinion I was just giving you the facts. you have to convince yourself not to be ignorant. Sorry.

White republicans are well known for shooting up malls and grocery stores after their girlfriend leaves them for a Black guy.
all i ever read is black thugs getting into mall fights. whites are running in fear.

Frederick Douglas

Kush!!!
The god Amen-Ra actually was shared by Kush and Egypt and was believed by the Egyptians to reside in Kush. Egypt also flatly stated their ancestors came from the interior of the African continent.

i wasnt asking your opinion I was just giving you the facts. you have to convince yourself not to be ignorant. Sorry.
Hey, Happy Juneteenth if I don't see ya Saturday!

all i ever read is black thugs getting into mall fights. whites are running in fear.
Not really my problem what you read about. Its evident you have a hard time understand much of what you read.

Frederick Douglas

Kush!!!
The god Amen-Ra actually was shared by Kush and Egypt and was believed by the Egyptians to reside in Kush. Egypt also flatly stated their ancestors came from the interior of the African continent.
hypothises. not fact.

Hey, Happy Juneteenth if I don't see ya Saturday!
Thank you!!! Same to you.

Frederick Douglas

Kush!!!
hypothises. not fact.
Sorry but its a fact. its written down. I know you have a hard time reading but thats no excuse. I see you ran from the fact that the ancient Greeks called the Egyptians Black. :auiqs.jpg:

Not really my problem what you read about. Its evident you have a hard time understand much of what you read.
in the news all the time. i never read about white shooting up anything. blacks are always shooting up malls. they have nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back