Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Juneteenth has got to be the most idiotic name for a national holiday in the history of national holidays and the reason for it is even more idiotic.

Fuck Juneteenth. We are living in the movie Idiocracy.
Look at the butthurt white boy.
Watcha gonna do on Juneteenth? Cookout? Parade? Music festival?
The same thing I have been doing for Juneteenth for the last 30 years. Go to the park and participate in the festival. Tomorrow night, I will listen to the gospel concert.

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
Such is the racist right.
A blind dog knows more historical facts than 007. I think he was educated in a swamp by some illiterate, long lost. segment of neanderthals.
Well then I'm sure you won't have any problem pointing any part of what I said is wrong, will you Einstein...
its not my job to point out everything you said that was stupid or retarded. The game is on so I'm out like Drumpf from the WH.
Well you can't, that's why you won't, and I knew you couldn't.

Now eat shit, mouth breather.
But he did.
You decide to say something more stupid than you already have also... o'kay... whatever...
Butthurt white boy speaks again.
Butthurt black boy pukes up hate whitey again.
I don't hate whites. I hate white racists and you are a white racist.

Juneteenth has got to be the most idiotic name for a national holiday in the history of national holidays and the reason for it is even more idiotic.

Your entire fucking race is butt hurt. Since you have it so bad here, why don't you go back to Africa? You wouldn't have to worry about white people anymore. It would be so great... right? Or would you miss your quotas, welfare checks and everyone kissing your black ass lowering standards for you?
No, we ain't butthurt. I was born here why do I have to move? You punk white ass is forever bitching about a government that has given you everything, since you have it so bad here why don't you go back to Europe? It would be so great...right? Or would you miss your quotas and white preferences whereby you don't have to meet any standards all you have to do is have that pasty pink skin?

Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
A blind dog knows more historical facts than 007. I think he was educated in a swamp by some illiterate, long lost. segment of neanderthals.
Well then I'm sure you won't have any problem pointing any part of what I said is wrong, will you Einstein...
its not my job to point out everything you said that was stupid or retarded. The game is on so I'm out like Drumpf from the WH.

But he did.
You decide to say something more stupid than you already have also... o'kay... whatever...
And I don't hate all blacks. I just hate black racists, and you're a black racist. But then, most all of you blacks hate whites, because you think we're all racists, period. We're racist simply because we're white. That's your retarded logic.

The same thing I have been doing for Juneteenth for the last 30 years. Go to the park and participate in the festival. Tomorrow night, I will listen to the gospel concert.
That sounds fun!

• Love
Reactions: IM2

That sounds fun!
Yep. I look forward to this every year.

Your entire fucking race is butt hurt. Since you have it so bad here, why don't you go back to Africa? You wouldn't have to worry about white people anymore. It would be so great... right? Or would you miss your quotas, welfare checks and everyone kissing your black ass lowering standards for you?
No, we ain't butthurt. I was born here why do I have to move? You punk white ass is forever bitching about a government that has given you everything, since you have it so bad here why don't you go back to Europe? It would be so great...right? Or would you miss your quotas and white preferences whereby you don't have to meet any standards all you have to do is have that pasty pink skin?
Well, it appears you're too stupid to put forth an intelligent response. I was born here too, and I call myself an American. You say you were born here but call yourself AFRICAN American... why? Ain't you black? What's wrong with being called black?

And my ancestors weren't brought here against their will, kidnapped, put in shackles and taken from their home. You people were. I can't imagine why you don't want to go back where you were taken from, especially since there's so many of us white people here and you think we're all out to GET YOU.

But he did.
And I don't hate all blacks. I just hate black racists, and you're a black racist. But then, most all of you blacks hate whites, because you think we're all racists, period. We're racist simply because we're white. That's your retarded logic.
You're a racist.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
Your words.

That sounds fun!
Yep. I look forward to this every year.
Where are you again that's been celebrating Juneteenth for so long? California?

I could explain that today's black people were born here, and have just as much right to be here as you do, but since you are such an idiot, I'll just point out the fact that a remark such as yours deserves nothing more than a curt FUCK YOU.
No matter how many Holidays you make it will not change a thing. It has to come from within. The worse part is Biden does not believe in this. There are to many morons with power in our diverse land. We see it. All the nice speeches. Sounds so good. People have bent over backwards and given up their own opportunities to promote others. Progs are not of God. Swampapalooza!
A Juneteenth celebration is not intended to change anything. It's intended to celebrate a change that happened. It didn't matter that the Emancipation Proclamation came years before because a slave who does not know he has been freed is not free. For many, Juneteenth is the first day they found out about their new freedom, so for them, it is the day they became emancipated.

But he did.
You're a racist.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Your words.
Nope, sorry, not my words.

You're a racist, and a liar.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.
. . . and ironically, Lee, the Confederate general was an abolitionist.

funny that.

Only in America is the Union General the slave holder and the Confederate General the one that makes special pains to free all his. . .

. . . and most Americans are ignorant of all this. :heehee:

i.e.

THIS?

iu

Is the flag of freedom and liberation. . .

. . . and this?
iu

The flag of conquest and oppression.

Interesting, isn't it? :dunno:

Well, it appears you're too stupid to put forth an intelligent response. I was born here too, and I call myself an American. You say you were born here but call yourself AFRICAN American... why? Ain't you black? What's wrong with being called black?

And I wasn't brought here against my will, kidnapped, put in shackles and taken from my home. You people were. I can't imagine why you don't want to go back where you were taken from, especially since there's so many of us white people here and you think we're all out to GET YOU.
My answer is intelligent. Your question was ignorant. The term African American is no different from Irish American. So again you show your willful ignorance. You aren't from here. Your ancestors left Europe because they weren't shit in Europe. They were serfs or debtors and had nothing happening. So they ran away. I was born here, so I have first Amendment rights. If you don't like that I use those rights, move back to Europe.

Last edited:

But he did.
You're a racist.

Your words.
Nope, sorry, not my words.

You're a racist, and a liar.
I mistook you for flash. But you're no different.

Look at all the butthurt whites mad because a day was made a national holiday to remember when blacks learned that slavery was over.

And I wasn't brought here against my will, kidnapped, put in shackles and taken from my home. You people were. I can't imagine why you don't want to go back where you were taken from, especially since there's so many of us white people here and you think we're all out to GET YOU.
My answer is intelligent. Your question was ignorant. The term African American is no different from Irish American. So again you show your willful ignorance. You aren't from here. Your ancestors left Europe because they weren't shit in Europe. They were serfs or debtors and had nothing happening. So they ran away. I was born here, so I have first Amendment rights. If you don't like that I use those rights, move back to Europe.
I thought you were a slave?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Grant never owned slaves. He was an abolitionist his entire life.
I read an historical biography by a scholar on him once. This is categorically false. He owned and used slave labor.

Look at all the butthurt whites mad because a day was made a national holiday to remember when blacks learned that slavery was over.
Makes me want to go get a federal job, there just isn't any around here where I live.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I'm cool with another three day weekend. Those that are not are free to use the day to sulk or write woeful passages in their tear-stained diaries.
Red drinks, mdk--strawberry pop for the kiddies and Hi-C Tropical with a little sumpthin sumpthin.... have fun!
Thanks, darling! I do a strawberry basil lemonade that's rather a big hit for the kiddies and adults. I spike the old fart version with a nice gin. Never a drop left.

Forum List

Back