Jury Duty

Bumping this since maybe the corruption of our "justice system" has set in now.

I got called a few years ago but the case was settled just before we were to enter selection.

If I get called again I won't hesitate to tell them what I think about our "justice" system from the top down.

And so many Americans think like me why would I trust any decision handed down by any juries anyway?
That’s brilliant… don’t participate in juries so you can sit back and call juries corrupt. Classic peanut gallery

If you don't show up for your jury summons in Texas you might get $1,000 fine and three days in jail.
Just go and be a complete Karen, that should keep you from being picked.

Oh I will show up, make no mistake. And then I'll tell them exactly what has become of our "justice" system and why that makes me a terrible juror

Haha, I will surely lose sleep over your boycott of jury duty… please reconsider!!! I need you to be on a jury!!!

You should lose sleep over the fact that LAST YEAR less than 20% of Americans have faith in the criminal justice system. If your goons jail Trump that will plummet. That is bad for all of us, not that any of you ever cared for that.

Oh I will show up, make no mistake. And then I'll tell them exactly what has become of our "justice" system and why that makes me a terrible juror
It really doesn’t matter if you serve on a jury or not but I gotta say it gave me a great deal of pleasure serving on my last jury. We got to find guilty a man accused of raping a handicapped woman. Sometimes the system does work.

You should lose sleep over the fact that LAST YEAR less than 20% of Americans have faith in the criminal justice system. If your goons jail Trump that will plummet. That is bad for all of us, not that any of you ever cared for that.
Welcome to the party. That low percentage was a huge part of the BLM movement which you all dismissed and mocked and responded with self righteous proclamations of “Law and Order” proponents.

But now that one of your own is being convicted and crying foul, the whole system is blown. Well we do agree on a few things. The system has flaws and can be improved on. I’m all for that. But Trump was found guilty based on evidence. any objective minded person could see that he was well aware of what was being done to hide that money. And like it or not that was a violation of the law. If you do t like it then change the law and let people running political campaigns legally do all kinds of shady shit. But as things stand now, the law is the law and Trump broke it

Welcome to the party. That low percentage was a huge part of the BLM movement which you all dismissed and mocked and responded with self righteous proclamations of “Law and Order” proponents.

But now that one of your own is being convicted and crying foul, the whole system is blown. Well we do agree on a few things. The system has flaws and can be improved on. I’m all for that. But Trump was found guilty based on evidence. any objective minded person could see that he was well aware of what was being done to hide that money. And like it or not that was a violation of the law. If you do t like it then change the law and let people running political campaigns legally do all kinds of shady shit. But as things stand now, the law is the law and Trump broke it

1. I have never been "law and order". Of course we NEED police, and the good one's do God's work (this is Biblical). I have tolerance for bad cops though.

2. VIOLATION OF THE LAW--you want to go there? Interesting. Let's look at all the laws you violate, probably just by sucking air right now

1. I have never been "law and order". Of course we NEED police, and the good one's do God's work (this is Biblical). I have tolerance for bad cops though.

2. VIOLATION OF THE LAW--you want to go there? Interesting. Let's look at all the laws you violate, probably just by sucking air right now
Happy to... What about me sucking air would you like to look at?

Forum List

Back