Jussie Smollett ruined his life and career. Such a shame

Black people are not allowed to have mental illness -- obviously Jussie did what he did because he is black and that is what black people do....
Why would anyone think he is mentally ill? What are you talking about?

By the way, Jussie Smollett is now more popular with conservatives than he ever was with anyone else -- he is the much needed water in the dessert for white supremacists, nothing more...

No one knew who Jussie was until he was on some show called Empire...I don't recall him getting major movie roles because of his time on Empire - and he damn sure wasn't popular before Empire -- even tho he is the brother of an already more established actress....Her..

1280_Jurnee_Smollett_Bell_GettyImages521970738.jpg
Indeed, his plan worked! We all know who he is now, but he will never work again as a result.

If real hate crimes were happening a lot, the left wouldnt need to fake them, so this is a very good sign that things are really good in the US.

By the way, Jussie Smollett is now more popular with conservatives than he ever was with anyone else -- he is the much needed water in the dessert for white supremacists, nothing more...

No one knew who Jussie was until he was on some show called Empire...I don't recall him getting major movie roles because of his time on Empire - and he damn sure wasn't popular before Empire -- even tho he is the brother of an already more established actress....Her..

Things are going to be harder for her now. Being the brother of the most infamous hoaxer in US history isn't exactly a good thing for your career. Why put in a movie when all she does is remind people of her racist brother?

Things are going to be harder for her now. Being the brother of the most infamous hoaxer in US history isn't exactly a good thing for your career. Why put in a movie when all she does is remind people of her racist brother?
Most infamous hoaxer in US History you say?

Emmett Till's family may disagree with you...
emmett-tills-1955-murder-helped-propel-the-civil-rights-movement-13321653.png

I wonder if this woman's brothers and sisters, children, grandchildren had a hard time because of that....hmmmmmm

Most infamous hoaxer in US History you say?

Emmett Till's family may disagree with you...
emmett-tills-1955-murder-helped-propel-the-civil-rights-movement-13321653.png

I wonder if this woman's brothers and sisters, children, grandchildren had a hard time because of that....hmmmmmm
Whats her name? I dont know her even remotely as well as Smollett. Jussie is the most infamous BY FAR.

Forum List

Back