Just 3 more days.

So you want Ginsberg deported? You do know that she died almost a year ago, right?

Plenty of time to deport her before she died. She threatened to move to New Zealand. We can still remove her stinking corpse and send it there.

Plenty of time to deport her before she died. She threatened to move to New Zealand. We can still remove her stinking corpse and send it there.

I don't recall her threatening to move to New Zealand. I do know that she kept working long after she could have retired.

But this woman was a US Supreme Court Justice for 27 years. Don't like all her rulings? No biggie. Want to dig her up and ship her remains to another country? That is a biggie.

I'd be happy to shoot someone trying to dig her up for some political stunt about partisan politics. Let me know when you will start excavating her grave.

I don't recall her threatening to move to New Zealand. I do know that she kept working long after she could have retired.

But this woman was a US Supreme Court Justice for 27 years. Don't like all her rulings? No biggie. Want to dig her up and ship her remains to another country? That is a biggie.

I'd be happy to shoot someone trying to dig her up for some political stunt about partisan politics. Let me know when you will start excavating her grave.

I'm happy to not care what you think or do, and I'm also without a doubt a better shot than you, so go ahead and pull a gun on me. lol

I'm happy to not care what you think or do, and I'm also without a doubt a better shot than you, so go ahead and pull a gun on me. lol

Without a doubt? I doubt you are a better shot. I seriously doubt it.

But I'll tell you what, you don't try desecrating the grave of a former long serving justice of the US Supreme Court, and I won't shoot your worthless ass. Deal?

But I'll tell you what, you don't try desecrating the grave of a former long serving justice of the US Supreme Court, and I won't shoot your worthless ass. Deal?

I tell you what, you're an idiot, and you aren't a better shot, no way. Are you getting ready to go guard her grave now? I'm on my way to Home Depot to buy a shovel. Don't forget to take toilet paper and something to sleep on.

I tell you what, you're an idiot, and you aren't a better shot, no way. Are you getting ready to go guard her grave now? I'm on my way to Home Depot to buy a shovel. Don't forget to take toilet paper and something to sleep on.

If you are so sure you are a better shot, why not let me know when you will be starting to dig her up?

I'm an idiot? You are the one wanting to see a deceased US Supreme Court Justice dug up and shipped out of the country in some partisan politics stunt.

If you are so sure you are a better shot, why not let me know when you will be starting to dig her up?

I'm an idiot? You are the one wanting to see a deceased US Supreme Court Justice dug up and shipped out of the country in some partisan politics stunt.

And you're a troll. Also, take a lantern with you, so you can read comics after dark. I don't think the place is lit up much after dark. Are you going to be marching around, like in a parade or something?

And you're a troll. Also, take a lantern with you, so you can read comics after dark. I don't think the place is lit up much after dark. Are you going to be marching around, like in a parade or something?
Like I said, I'm happy to meet you there.

If I thought you actually had the balls to do it, I would happily camp out and wait. I am sure there are places to lie in wait. Human sized target? 400 yards is not problem at all.

If I thought you actually had the balls to do it, I would happily camp out and wait. I am sure there are places to lie in wait. Human sized target? 400 yards is not problem at all.
Don't forget dry socks, too. It rains a lot up there. Your posturing is cute, but we know your BB gun won't hit anything at 400 yards. I will be there sometime between tomorrow and 2030, so hurry up and get there, and stay alert, moron..

Don't forget dry socks, too. It rains a lot up there. Your posturing is cute, but we know your BB gun won't hit anything at 400 yards. I will be there sometime between tomorrow and 2030, so hurry up and get there, and stay alert, moron..

Yeah, a BB gun. Keep telling yourself that.

I'm fine camping in the rain with minimal gear. I have done it many, many times.

She died in September of 2020. Not sure why you think that was 4 years ago.
1629038404629.png

So, is she like a god to you? You would murder another for disturbing an icon of your cult?

What if I just piss on her grave?

Ah, but that would still be blasphemy and send you into a violent rage....

Really?

You're full of shit. I doubt you've ever fired a firearm in real life. It's not like "Call of Duty."

You also appear to be both insane and violent - a danger to yourself and others.

Forum List

Back