Just 3 more days.

Really?

You're full of shit. I doubt you've ever fired a firearm in real life. It's not like "Call of Duty."

You also appear to be both insane and violent - a danger to yourself and others.

Your doubt is irrelevant. I own a number of firearms and have been shooting for 50+ years.

I predect that Republican's will win on November 5th 2024, and Biden/Harris will be another footnote in American History of American Presidents that totally screwed the pooch with their term like Carter, Clinton, etc...

Without a doubt? I doubt you are a better shot. I seriously doubt it.

But I'll tell you what, you don't try desecrating the grave of a former long serving justice of the US Supreme Court, and I won't shoot your worthless ass. Deal?
She was an ACLU lawyer. Never should have been a judge. The movies will make her a sexual looking dynamo. Bwhahahaha!. That thing started to decompose before she started menopause.

Your doubt is irrelevant. I own a number of firearms and have been shooting for 50+ years.

And can hit an acorn at 400 yards with a Glock. :thup:

You've got me convinced.

I'm in the Peoples Republic. The longest range I have available is 300 yards. With my Weatherby .30-06 with Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm optics on a bi-pod I can hit a stationary target 4 out of 5 times if the wind is kind. A moving target at 400? You're full of shit.

It's not like video games.

Further, unless you lie in wait (1st degree murder) you're not going to have a high powered rifle with a scope on a bi-pod. Real shootings happen at less than 25 feet with a handgun.

You are full of shit, an internet tough guy threatening murder because you can't hold your own in an on-line debate.

She was an ACLU lawyer. Never should have been a judge. The movies will make her a sexual looking dynamo. Bwhahahaha!. That thing started to decompose before she started menopause.

Didn't the ACLU defend the KKK in their right to March?

You won't try to kill me? You threatened to murder Dale.

I'm sure I should be afraid. You are no doubt a deadly hombre, able to dispatch thousands of enemies of your Reich.

Unless someone unplugs your XBox...

I threatened to shoot someone if they tried to dig up a deceased US Supreme Court Justice and ship her remains to New Zealand. The chances of him actually doing that were zero. So the threat, like his threat, was hypothetical.

Funny you don't object to what he said he was going to do.

And can hit an acorn at 400 yards with a Glock. :thup:

You've got me convinced.

I'm in the Peoples Republic. The longest range I have available is 300 yards. With my Weatherby .30-06 with Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm optics on a bi-pod I can hit a stationary target 4 out of 5 times if the wind is kind. A moving target at 400? You're full of shit.

It's not like video games.

Further, unless you lie in wait (1st degree murder) you're not going to have a high powered rifle with a scope on a bi-pod. Real shootings happen at less than 25 feet with a handgun.

You are full of shit, an internet tough guy threatening murder because you can't hold your own in an on-line debate.

I can hit a human outline Target at 400 yards and have done so.

As for a moving Target, he would be digging up a corpse, not running.

I threatened to shoot someone if they tried to dig up a deceased US Supreme Court Justice and ship her remains to New Zealand. The chances of him actually doing that were zero. So the threat, like his threat, was hypothetical.

Funny you don't object to what he said he was going to do.

Nonsense, you threatened to murder another member of this message board.

I assure you that is FAR more egregious than whatever infraction forced "Dale" to become "Dudley."

Forum List

Back