Just a clump of cells

I'm the only one here who is interesting in reducing the number of abortions. You just want to punish poor women who have sex.

I want to stop murder of our unborn children...they deserve MORE than you!

The way to stop abortion, is to end the need for it. That includes improving the economic situation for working poor families. Poor people have fewer children, on average, than those who are better off.

62% of women having abortions are living below the poverty line. 28% have income between 100 - 199% of the poverty level income. Poor and low income families account for 90% of all abortions.

Unless and until the issues of minimum wage and maternity leave are addressed, these numbers aren't going to change.

Do these people ever think of BUYING a CONDUM? They are LESS than a SIX PACK! Ever hear of personal responsibility...even the poor KNOW right from wrong, and if they can fuck, they KNOW how NOT to get pregnant! You besmirch the name of all POOR WOMEN as IDIOTS!!!

I'm the only one here who is interesting in reducing the number of abortions. You just want to punish poor women who have sex.

The way to stop abortion, is to end the need for it. That includes improving the economic situation for working poor families. Poor people have fewer children, on average, than those who are better off.

62% of women having abortions are living below the poverty line. 28% have income between 100 - 199% of the poverty level income. Poor and low income families account for 90% of all abortions.

Unless and until the issues of minimum wage and maternity leave are addressed, these numbers aren't going to change.

Do these people ever think of BUYING a CONDUM? They are LESS than a SIX PACK! Ever hear of personal responsibility...even the poor KNOW right from wrong, and if they can fuck, they KNOW how NOT to get pregnant! You besmirch the name of all POOR WOMEN as IDIOTS!!!

Try reading the links I posted.

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

"We must kill babies until utopia is achieved!" Is that anything like "the beatings will continue until morale improves"?

Well, you know, they DO have vaginas, and everyone knows that's a birth defect.

Condoms break. Some people don't like wearing them.

Then BUY 2 YOU IGNORANT SLUT....I don't like doing some things, BUT I DO THEM.... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

Try reading the links I posted.

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

Propaganda, if that were so, they would EVER be able to sell birth control pills! Use you head dumbass!

Typical Republican. The unborn are precious, the living are not.

The living when they KILL us, are to be put down, the INNOCENT are to be protected.... you apparently have that 2 digit IQ that so many of your ilk have!

Then BUY 2 YOU IGNORANT SLUT....I don't like doing some things, BUT I DO THEM.... Liberalism, a mental disorder!
They don't have to. There are other options. Morning after pill, abortion, etc...

They don't have to. There are other options. Morning after pill, abortion, etc...

Yes, you are this stupid, when we are talking abortion's immorality!

You're too funny, :gay: vagisil :gay: You say that as if I give a flying fuck about your morals. :lmao:

You're too funny, :gay: vagisil :gay: You say that as if I give a flying fuck about your morals. :lmao:

Well, I can't help you being a LOW 2 digit IQ'd piece of shit...that's your problem!

Well, I can't help you being a LOW 2 digit IQ'd piece of shit...that's your problem!
No worries, :gay: vagisil :gay:. No matter how low you think my IQ is, it's still markedly higher than yours.

Look at all the psycho prog dudes line up to tell us all the reasons babies should be killed..while referring to women who become pregnant *sluts*....

Obviously, abortion is about helping women.

They want abortion to avoid being responsible

And to remove populations they think don't deserve rations.

Israel literally has abortion on demand for any reason. Too tired? Have an abortion

Headache? Abortion.

Yet I never hear this "avoiding responsibility" shit with them. In fact, no one who claims to be all about life has said one single word about Israels abortion on demand.

Yanno, because their principals stop at our borders. Unless its Iraq....or Afganistan....or Iran......or...

Look at all the psycho prog dudes line up to tell us all the reasons babies should be killed..while referring to women who become pregnant *sluts*....

Israel literally has abortion on demand for any reason. Too tired? Have an abortion

Headache? Abortion.

Yet I never hear this "avoiding responsibility" shit with them. In fact, no one who claims to be all about life has said one single word about Israels abortion on demand.

Yanno, because their principals stop at our borders. Unless its Iraq....or Afganistan....or Iran......or...

I'm completely baffled..why on earth would I have a word to say about the stupidity of Israelis on the topic of abortion? I'm not Jewish, and I'm an American citizen.

Right there with you. Lefties have never thrown up one of their "all or nothing" positions without abandoning all perceptible sense in the process.

Headache? Abortion.

I'm completely baffled..why on earth would I have a word to say about the stupidity of Israelis on the topic of abortion? I'm not Jewish, and I'm an American citizen.

Headache? Abortion.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought when you were going on and on about the importance of life, avoiding responsibility and so on it applied to everyone who engages in Abortion.

I thought your principals went beyond the shore.

I guess not

Forum List

Back