Just a lot of BS from BDS! <LOL>

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Couldn't have said it any better. Way to go!

A Lot of BS From BDS

Here are a few words from a non-Jewish Scottish Professor to the Edinburgh University Student Union about boycotting Israel products. It's from his letter. "University is supposed to be about learning to use your brain, to think rationally, to examine evidence, to reach conclusions based on solid evidence, to compare sources, to weigh up one view against one or more others. If the best Edinburgh can now produce are students who have no idea how to do any of these things, then the future is bleak.

I do not object to well-documented criticism of Israel . I do object when supposedly intelligent people single the Jewish state out above states that are horrific in their treatment of their populations. We are going through the biggest upheaval in the Middle East since the 7th and 8th centuries, and it’s clear that Arabs and Iranians are rebelling against terrifying regimes that fight back by killing their own citizens.

Israeli citizens, Jews and Arabs alike, do not rebel (though they are free to protest). Yet Edinburgh students mount no demonstrations and call for no boycotts against Libya , Bahrain , Saudi Arabia , Yemen , and Iran . They prefer to make false accusations against one of the world’s freest countries, the only country in the Middle East that has taken in Darfur refugees, the only country in the Middle East that gives refuge to gay men and women, the only country in the Middle East that protects the Bahai’s…. Need I go on?

The BDS Nazis are Back in Berlin

79 years ago Nazis stood outside Jewish stores daubed with Stars of David urging good Germans to boycott them. Now Judith Butler, a BDS enthusiast of boycotting the Jewish State, showed up at the Jewish Museum in Berlin to be feted for her achievements in hating and persecuting Jews. Butler is a member of the American Anti-Jewish Left and her presence is a telling sign of how the axis of Anti-Semitism has shifted so completely from the right to the left.

Last edited:
Well, all I know for certain from looking at documented facts is that ever since the BDS movement began to boycott Israel, Israel's econony including foreign investments have been booming.

Forum List

Back