Just another day in America. Guns keeping people safe... 8 dead... the dead can't be killed, therefore they're safe.

Like what happened with this murderous christian minister hetero male father.

Like what happens in democrat party controlled cities every single day....where young black males who make up about 7% of the population commit over 50% of all murder in the country......usually murdering other young black males......

So...when christian minister hetero male fathers reach that number of murders...please, get back to us right away......

Like what happens in democrat party controlled cities every single day....where young black males who make up about 7% of the population commit over 50% of all murder in the country......usually murdering other young black males......

So...when christian minister hetero male fathers reach that number of murders...please, get back to us right away......
Deflecting, eh? Yeah, I see your white flag, hun. :heehee:

Deflecting, eh? Yeah, I see your white flag, hun. :heehee:

No....just putting this in perspective for you, a democrat, who votes for a political party that is actually responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men, who only care about blacks a few weeks out of every election year..........

Why were there so many whites and Hispanics incarcerated at the prison I worked at, liar?

Perhaps they “identify” as black.

And perhaps all the good people that I know who appear to be black really “identify” as white.

Maybe Incel Joe is right, after all, in treating treating criminality as a defining characteristic of black people.

Or maybe Incel Joe is just a batshit crazy racist piece of shit.

Which do you think more likely?

Perhaps they “identify” as black.

And perhaps all the good people that I know who appear to be black really “identify” as white.

Maybe Joe is right, after all, in treating treating criminality as a defining characteristic of black people.

Or maybe Joe is just a batshit crazy racist piece of shit.

Which do you think more likely?
Yeah, Mormon Bob, since this isn't anywhere near what I said, and your tiny little brainwashed mind can't process what I did, I'm not sure what the point is...

I know, man, I'm getting these dirty footprints all over your nice brainwashing.

Your premise is flawed. Most murder is not pre-meditated.
My hobby is reading detective magazines, watching Forensics Files, True Crime, and Criminal murder whodoneit stories that are frequently resolved with forensic scientists. Your opinion is not consistent with half a lifetime of weighing the scales of justice through well-organized sources and how murderers think. Killings outside of intentional ones are usually children handling a gun without an adult present. This is hugely discouraged by NRA training for adults and also children. Gun antagonists will often disparage those who defend responsible gun usage with no antipathy towards or even supporting the wisdom behind the Second Amendment. But I understand how sad it is for a family member who was shot and killed by a gun for any reason including trespassing on someone else's property while under the influence of a drug cartel profit that made him insensitive or even hostile to a property owner's get off or get shot order. It's unfortunate, but many states allow shooting when someone's home or land is invaded by a dopaminergic ruffian with a loose cannon mouth..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back