Just another day of white folk lyin about niggas!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Police Officer Fired For Racial Bias After Falsely Claiming Black Man Attacked Her With Golf Club

Whitlatch was reassigned to desk duty and given counseling, and the department deemed the case resolved. Later in the year, though, O'Toole was made aware of troubling racial comments that Whitlatch made on her Facebook page in the aftermath of the riots in Ferguson, Missouri. She said she was tired of "black peoples paranoia" and wrote of "chronic black racism that far exceeds any white racism in this country."

In response, the Seattle Office of Professional Accountability launched a probe against Whitlatch, eventually finding that she had violated department policy in her arrest of Wingate. O'Toole signed off on that decision and filed the termination order Tuesday.

I would bet my last dollar, some black guy turned her down.

I fail to see what the officer posted on her Facebook page was particularly racist, rather she was merely and mildly stating her concerns and observations. Do we not have freedom of speech in this country? Her getting put on desk duty and sending her to "charm school" is typical of these politically correct times in which we live. What a waste of time! Also, what's with Seattle launching a probe into this matter which was Missouri jurisdiction? As a nation we're known to stick our nose in other countries business, but now we're interfering in the business of other states half way across this nation? Why?

"White folk"? Is it 2015, or 1815? You may as well refer to them as "massa" and do some soft shoe for us. :laugh:

Any cop who has to deal with ghetto blacks on a daily basis will become a bigot in time. My guess is, even the black cops are bigots against their own kind.

What we need is a respectable black man to tell blacks that there is a better way.

Bill Cosby tried to do this, but now his credibility is destroyed.

Any cop who has to deal with ghetto blacks on a daily basis will become a bigot in time. My guess is, even the black cops are bigots against their own kind.

What we need is a respectable black man to tell blacks that there is a better way.

In other words..."why should racists be held accountable".

According the left, all white people are racists, even when they're not trying to be racists.

White people have been designated as enemies by the left, since they mostly vote Republican nowadays.

According the left, all white people are racists, even when they're not trying to be racists.

White people have been designated as enemies by the left, since they mostly vote Republican nowadays.
If a white police offer doesn't care enough for Black people that she's willing to falsely arrest them, lie on official reports and jepordize her Oath and badge, most people would have no problem recognizing her as a raciat...you, oh well.

If a white police offer doesn't care enough for Black people that she's willing to falsely arrest them, lie on official reports and jepordize her Oath and badge, most people would have no problem recognizing her as a raciat...you, oh well.
Alleged.

I fail to see what the officer posted on her Facebook page was particularly racist, rather she was merely and mildly stating her concerns and observations. Do we not have freedom of speech in this country? Her getting put on desk duty and sending her to "charm school" is typical of these politically correct times in which we live. What a waste of time! Also, what's with Seattle launching a probe into this matter which was Missouri jurisdiction? As a nation we're known to stick our nose in other countries business, but now we're interfering in the business of other states half way across this nation? Why?

Listen, if you have shit stuffed in your diaper and you want to be around people, than I suggest you shut the fuck up and be silent. This lyin piece of crap, harrassed this poor black man for no damned reason at all and then the bitch had the nerve to lie this man to jail.....instead of you championing her fuckin rights to free speech, what about a black man minding his own fuckin business, being haggled by a cop because??????? Clearly your just another white person trying to rationalize fucked up cop behavior and you people wonder why this blacks have issues with cops

Why do black people argue over a lawful order from a cop? Then they wonder why they're arrested for it.

Put it this way, when these lying motherfuckers turn on whitey and harrass the fuck out of yaw, than gotdamit, we can talk...until then, keep your fuckin mouth shut!!

What? I get the cops who have to deal with sorry ass nigga's day in and day out, cause everybody hates niggas, even us black folk...but this poor black man standing on a fuckin corner minding his own gotdamned business....you want to clump with the ghetto trash nigga's????? If that's how you want to roll, than all white people are racist, all whites are trailor trash, etc...get my point????

Learn to pick your battles or shut the fuck up!! This incident isn't one of them. The cop bitch harrassed and lied on the brother and lost her damned job because of it.

"White folk"? Is it 2015, or 1815? You may as well refer to them as "massa" and do some soft shoe for us. :laugh:

Do me a favor, either learn to pick a worthy battle or shut the fuck up, this ain't one of em' Massa!!!

Forum List

Back