Just another day of white folk lyin about niggas!!

"White folk"? Is it 2015, or 1815? You may as well refer to them as "massa" and do some soft shoe for us. :laugh:

Do me a favor, either learn to pick a worthy battle or shut the fuck up, this ain't one of em' Massa!!!
Seriously, you dont understand how ridiculous that term sounds. "White folk". Pfff, get the fuck outa here. :laugh:

"White folk"? Is it 2015, or 1815? You may as well refer to them as "massa" and do some soft shoe for us. :laugh:

Do me a favor, either learn to pick a worthy battle or shut the fuck up, this ain't one of em' Massa!!!
Seriously, you dont understand how ridiculous that term sounds. "White folk". Pfff, get the fuck outa here. :laugh:

Since when did I inform you that I gave a fuck about not only you, but your gotdamn opinions of me? Clearly I missed the memo.

Since when did I inform you that I gave a fuck about not only you, but your gotdamn opinions of me? Clearly I missed the memo.
The same can be said about all political opposition on this board, but that does nothing to change the fact that you used an old timey term that makes you look ignorant as fuck.

Can they fire a Police Officer for "troubling comments" on facebook"? Who funds the facebook cops?

Police Officer Fired For Racial Bias After Falsely Claiming Black Man Attacked Her With Golf Club

Whitlatch was reassigned to desk duty and given counseling, and the department deemed the case resolved. Later in the year, though, O'Toole was made aware of troubling racial comments that Whitlatch made on her Facebook page in the aftermath of the riots in Ferguson, Missouri. She said she was tired of "black peoples paranoia" and wrote of "chronic black racism that far exceeds any white racism in this country."

In response, the Seattle Office of Professional Accountability launched a probe against Whitlatch, eventually finding that she had violated department policy in her arrest of Wingate. O'Toole signed off on that decision and filed the termination order Tuesday.

I would bet my last dollar, some black guy turned her down.

I'd bet my last, she's grown tired of black dudes harassing her on the street.

Police Officer Fired For Racial Bias After Falsely Claiming Black Man Attacked Her With Golf Club

Whitlatch was reassigned to desk duty and given counseling, and the department deemed the case resolved. Later in the year, though, O'Toole was made aware of troubling racial comments that Whitlatch made on her Facebook page in the aftermath of the riots in Ferguson, Missouri. She said she was tired of "black peoples paranoia" and wrote of "chronic black racism that far exceeds any white racism in this country."

In response, the Seattle Office of Professional Accountability launched a probe against Whitlatch, eventually finding that she had violated department policy in her arrest of Wingate. O'Toole signed off on that decision and filed the termination order Tuesday.

We are ALL tired of that.

So she went out and harassed a stranger...white racist logic 101...

The same can be said about all political opposition on this board, but that does nothing to change the fact that you used an old timey term that makes you look ignorant as fuck.

I'm defiantly in good fuckin company, cause all you ass wipes on these boards are ignorant as fuck, so say hello motherfucka to your ignorant neigbor!! Uncle Tommy to your right and Massa boss to your left.....LOL

Now that, I'll give you.....but like a roach that won't die, no matter how many times you spray, nigga's ain't given up that easy white meat for nuttin!!

Forum List

Back