Just Another RW Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
10427678_747203448706045_7095832093798716796_n.jpg

yawn

could this thread really be a display of left-wing desperation since carson polls ahead of hillary in head to head matchups in many polls???

lol

Carson points out the system failure of the left's welfare policies on blacks and liberals vent hate, got it. Go ahead OP tell us how well off blacks are today after 50+ years of the lefts stupidity.

yawn

could this thread really be a display of left-wing desperation since carson polls ahead of hillary in head to head matchups in many polls???

lol

This isn't about Hillary, it's about Carson's hypocrisy. Dispute the facts in the graphic and then come crawling back when you have them.

Carson beats Clinton by +11 following media attacks - Allen ...
www.allenbwest.com/.../whoa-new-poll-shows-media-attacks-on-ben-car...
Oct 14, 2015 - In a head-to-head match-up with Clinton, she loses to all the GOP candidates. ... man who not only weathered a racially-motivated media assault but beat ... In the Real Clear Politics poll of poll, Carson beats Hillary by +5.6%

You're actually going to quote Allen West, the failed congressman from Florida who couldn't get reelected?

On Affirmative Action:

"""2. Carson believes he has affirmative action to thank for being accepted into Yale.

He once said:
In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates’ many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration.""""

10 Surprising Facts about Ben Carson that Could Change Your Opinion of Him

yawn

lol

This isn't about Hillary, it's about Carson's hypocrisy. Dispute the facts in the graphic and then come crawling back when you have them.

shy do you boring morons want real answers to spoon-fed stupidity??

if we need affirmative action programs to the degree we needed them 4 DECADES ago then YOU MORONS NEED TO ADMIT YOU'VE FAILED

refute than then come crawling back if you can dimwit ! ;)

On welfare and food stamps, from his book "Gifted Hands":

"....in “Gifted Hands” we read this nugget: “By the time I reached ninth grade, mother had made such strides that she received nothing but food stamps. She couldn’t have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy.”

He writes elsewhere, “As I’ve said, we received food stamps and couldn’t have made it without them.”

Oy. Ben Carson now, though, bemoans the “welfare state” and talks about how the rich have always taken care of the poor, how “no one is starving in America” and how government dependence kills initiative.""""

Read more here: Commentary: Dr. Ben Carson's baffling vitriol against President Obama

yawn

lol

Is it your own desperation that compels you to use polling more than a year from an election? Polling doesn't even become relevant until the conventions.

yawn

lol

Is it your own desperation that compels you to use polling more than a year from an election? Polling doesn't even become relevant until the conventions.

You are probably right. After all, everyone knows that those racist conservatives and Republicans would never vote for a black man.

Free eyeglasses from the government:

""This, too, is correct.
An eye exam in the fifth grade proved life-changing for Carson. In the fourth chapter of Gifted Hands, he says it wasn’t until he failed to read letters on a chart on the wall that he realized his eyesight had deteriorated over time, contributing in part to his struggles at school.

"The school provided glasses for me, free," he wrote."""

Does Ben Carson want to 'eliminate dependency on government' despite benefiting from welfare?

yawn

lol

You are probably right. After all, everyone knows that those racist conservatives and Republicans would never vote for a black man.

The same Republicans who chided the left in 2008 for electing a man who didn't have enough political experience?
Do you think almost 4 years as a U.S. Senator is better experience than a retired doctor?

Barack Obama
United States Senator
from Illinois
In office

January 4, 2005 – November 16, 2008

Carson points out the system failure of the left's welfare policies on blacks and liberals vent hate, got it. Go ahead OP tell us how well off blacks are today after 50+ years of the lefts stupidity.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson

Ben Carson, talking about the food assistance his family received in his autobiography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back