Just as suspected: White Kids Get Medicated When They Misbehave, Black Kids Get Suspended or Arreste

It says they are skeptical of it not that they dont take advantage of it. You quoted it then lied about it
I think you have an agenda and you're lying to yourself.

Since I always score high in English reading comprehension, it pretty clear to me.

Well then you knowingly lied about what you quoted then
And you changed my post...

So you're dishonest.

hahaha...I can see your steam running low. You got nothing. Stop lying and you'll be alright
You assholes have been pushing this false narrative that America is a racist country the last 7 years. Once Obama is gone it'll be sexism.....to help Hillary fight off her critics and pull in women voters. It's total bs.

After being stationed in several countries I've learned that America is one of the least racist countries in the world. It's worst critics actually live in countries that make America look nearly perfect by comparison.

Most of biggest complainers weren't even born before the 80s, much less the 60s. By the 80s most of the changes in racial inequality had been completed. This racial upheaval is based purely on politics by Democrats.

Your right, racism and sexism just started happening when Obama was elected. It wasnt a problem (for you) before that. THAT says a lot.

Since I always score high in English reading comprehension, it pretty clear to me.

So you're dishonest.

hahaha...I can see your steam running low. You got nothing. Stop lying and you'll be alright
You assholes have been pushing this false narrative that America is a racist country the last 7 years. Once Obama is gone it'll be sexism.....to help Hillary fight off her critics and pull in women voters. It's total bs.

After being stationed in several countries I've learned that America is one of the least racist countries in the world. It's worst critics actually live in countries that make America look nearly perfect by comparison.

Most of biggest complainers weren't even born before the 80s, much less the 60s. By the 80s most of the changes in racial inequality had been completed. This racial upheaval is based purely on politics by Democrats.

Your right, racism and sexism just started happening when Obama was elected. It wasnt a problem (for you) before that. THAT says a lot.
Quit lying.

Not only are you editing my posts, but also trying to put words in my mouth.

Those of us who we're alive in the 50s and 60s see the changes. Those who were born the last 25 years wouldn't know how full of shit this social justice crap is.

So you're dishonest.

Quit lying.

No you said this:

And of course you havent heard this before 7 years ago....except you have...which is the rest of your post

Those of us who we're alive in the 50s and 60s see the changes. Those who were born the last 25 years wouldn't know how full of shit this social justice crap is.

Just to be clear, Is the 50's and 60's more or less than 7 years ago?

So you're dishonest.

No, youre the one being dishonest. If black parents are skeptical of mental health treatment, then they would certainly be less likely to go that route. Lying about obvious shit just makes you look stupid.

Correct, but MUD said this: So your article admits that black and Hispanic families don't take advantage of the medical alternatives

That is a lie
Since you have no ammunition for debating the subject, your only alternative is to debate semantics. That means you lost the debate.

So you're dishonest.

Quit lying.

No you said this:

And of course you havent heard this before 7 years ago....except you have...which is the rest of your post

Just to be clear, Is the 50's and 60's more or less than 7 years ago?
Obviously you're retarded.

Racism became issue number one the moment you libs elected a black president. We didn't have one before 2009...which is 7 years ago.

And being old enough to know that this social-justice crap is simply a scam is why the left focuses on college students. It works on them, but not on the folks that know what race relations was like 50 years ago. You see, Mr shit for brains, we have perspective....and long memories. We know the progress that has taken place. We've lived through it. You liberals want to make how much money you make a racial issue. Everything is racist to some people. Asking anyone if they want fried chicken and watermelon for lunch is racist. Saying that blacks can't get an I.D. cuz they don't have a car isn't. Saying the 'N' word if you're white is racist. Saying it when you're black is normal and acceptable.

It all comes down to money and jobs. Blacks feel they are owed something. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is labeled a racist. The Missouri protesters had several demands. Many of them involved jobs and cash. It's all about paying motherfuckers not to call us racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back