Just bought a Jewish mob book

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
About the rise and fall of the most notorious American crime syndicate caked Murder inc
It was mix of Jewish and Italian killers
Most were Jews

Canā€™t buy the small print anymore

Amazing how F woke the bookstore has become

You walk in and you see ā€œ1619 ā€œ project and many books about slavery and racism .

Only the second book i bought in Vegas
The other was science

Most of the biggest old mobsters were Jews.

This big 'Italian' mob is a Hollywood thing.

I can understand why.

As most of Hollywood who promoted the movies were Jews.

This goes for Russia as well...thus the root of much of the hatred for Putin.

Most of the biggest mobsters were Jews.

About the rise and fall of the most notorious American crime syndicate caked Murder inc
Most were Jews

What's the fascination with the scum? They were just employees and flunkies for politicians. The biggest bootleggers were the Bronfmans of Canada, and they never carried a gun or shot anybody or even got arrested.

Bronfman Family

The Bronfman family of Canada, founders of the Seagrams empire, was the most powerful Jewish family during Prohibition. Ironically, Bronfman means ā€œliquor manā€ in Yiddish. In 1919, when the Volstead Act passed, brothers Sam and Harry Bronfman opened export houses along Canadaā€™s border with North Dakota. According to Peter Newmanā€™s book, ā€œThe Bronfman Dynasty; the Rothschilds of the New World,ā€ they bottled the legal minimum of distilled alcohol, mixing it with water, caramel and sulphuric acid. The caramel helped achieve the whiskey color and the acid reacted with the oak barrel to create an aged taste. Sam made millions importing alcohol to the United States. He cut distribution deals with Meyer Lanksy and Arnold Rothstein. Al Capone ran Bronfman booze across the Midwest, and the Bugs Meyers Gang protected Bronfman liquor shipments across the border against hijackers. Marni Davis captures Bronfmanā€™s scale of operation in her book, ā€œJews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition.ā€

Sam purchased a Kentucky distillery, dismantled it, sent the pieces north, reassembled it at home, and distilled his own whiskey. He also built an underground pipeline to pump alcohol into the United States. Samā€™s involvement in this illicit industry was far-reaching, but his legacy is remembered as a leader in the Canadian Zionist movement.

Fascinated
Well ..I like those kinds of stories because I am the bi polar opposite
Yes they are scum

Wow are Jews just bad news šŸ“° lol šŸ˜‚

Contrary to popular belief, Prohibition didn't outlaw booze, it just outlawed the commercial sale and transportation of it. If you filled your basement and attic up with thousands of bottles, like W.C. Fields and Joe Kennedy did, you were perfectly legal. People were allowed to homebrew as well, and the religious exemptions for wine generated a whole new American winery industry, since it couldn't be imported from foreign sources.

Most were Jews

Shit. I thought you were going to say:"The idiots guide to banking"

Forum List

Back