Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

This nonsense has to stop.

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?
it’s also moronic and pointless – it will no more ‘compel’ transgender Americans to ‘stop being’ transgender than the idiotic laws enacted by conservatives seeking to discriminate against those transgender.

No, moronic and pointless is denying the need for separate bathrooms and ignoring that transgendered people need mental help.

It isn't pointless at all in that it directly targets the offending people. Likely, a normal sane person won't be using the Gender Neutral toilets. That IS the point.

I'm in complete agreement with you regarding the Transgender thing, I just don't think urinating all over the place is a good way to show your disagreement with this crazy law on the bathrooms.

I'm not trying to show my disagreement, I'm trying to get it to end.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine wal

king into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

If you had the choice of Male Female or Gender Neutral, which are you going to choose? And if ONLY gender neutral is offered, then wait until you get home. I'm sorry if you follow me in there because you don't have a choice, but something has to be done. Until you find another way, I'll be doing that.

I'll wait until I get home - or I'll step outside and piss against the building.

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine walking into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

If you had the choice of Male Female or Gender Neutral, which are you going to choose? And if ONLY gender neutral is offered, then wait until you get home. I'm sorry if you follow me in there because you don't have a choice, but something has to be done. Until you find another way, I'll be doing that.

Well as I'm a girl, I use the female bathroom, so that's my choice from the options. If ONLY gender neutral were available, well I'd either have to use that or wait until I got home.

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine wal

king into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

I'll wait until I get home - or I'll step outside and piss against the building.

Women can't as easily do that, for a woman to urinate outside, well it's very complicated.

You men have it so easy, all you have to do is whip your tackle out and go for it.

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine walking into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

Well as I'm a girl, I use the female bathroom, so that's my choice from the options. If ONLY gender neutral were available, well I'd either have to use that or wait until I got home.

And if the gender neutral bathrooms are disgusting as hell, complain. Maybe they will end it.

You should see what he does in his trailer. Leaves loaded guns all over the place and then comes here to wank over them.

I have a loaded gun on every level of my home. The basement, the 1st floor and the second floor. Your point? Whats a matter little fella? Afraid of a loaded gun? Pussy. I bet you are a "Grey's anatomy" fan, aren't you?

I have no idea what "Grey's Anatomy" is, nor am I in the habit of visiting poster's homes, and certainly not in the habit of going to Florida without getting paid to do it.

You have all the guns you want. At least you're not so insecure about your fetish that you lay them all over the house and then run to USMB to tell everybody what a manly-man you are.

Amirite?

So you're going to go into a situation that works and doesn't hurt you in anyway........and piss all over it because you can.

Sounds like a conservative to me.

You should see what he does in his trailer. Leaves loaded guns all over the place and then comes here to wank over them.

I have a loaded gun on every level of my home. The basement, the 1st floor and the second floor. Your point? Whats a matter little fella? Afraid of a loaded gun? Pussy. I bet you are a "Grey's anatomy" fan, aren't you?

I have no idea what "Grey's Anatomy" is, nor am I in the habit of visiting poster's homes, and certainly not in the habit of going to Florida without getting paid to do it.

You have all the guns you want. At least you're not so insecure about your fetish that you lay them all over the house and then run to USMB to tell everybody what a manly-man you are.

Amirite?

I'm sure "Grey's Anatomy" is a television programme.

I have no idea what "Grey's Anatomy" is.

Amirite?

And you STILL think that this elementary school teasing has an effect on me. You ain't too bright are you son?

Say, you should get together with pinwheel-boi. Team up.

I supposed that's a joke, but I don't know anything about it. I must tell you that I have no patience for people who spell boy with an "I".

Well I get that. It's like me being forced to read a poster that goes, "mm-kay".

Somebody -- I think it was Chief Pollock -- recently threw up a thread about how he took his dog out for a walk and a shit (didn't say which one was doing the latter), found somebody's political signs decorated with pinwheels, and pissed on 'em.

The lives some people don't have...

The guy hates pinwheels?

Yeah apparently. Sorry you missed it. If I come across it I'll link it.

So you're going to go into a situation that works and doesn't hurt you in anyway........and piss all over it because you can.

Actually it does hurt me. I am the father of 5 daughters. Yes they are all grown now but they might have daughters, and I respect women too much and care about their future too much to let this stupidity slide.

Amirite?

Television...... I think I've heard of that....

Ugh, that kind of BS is going to put cameras in public bathrooms - I'm sooo happy I am almost never forced to use them.

I would consider that a small victory. Who is going to use a bathroom that has cameras in it?

idk according to the "theory of all things" by the hard right, transgenders are only "playing" the opposite sex for attention, they are also supposedly completely obsessed with sex and "flaunting their perversion" in public - Thus, would not transgender bathrooms with camera's become even more appealing?

Amirite?

Television...... I think I've heard of that....

Yes, it's one of those new devices....amazing things they're inventing now. The motor car is another, we were getting tired of the horse and cart :smoke:

Actually it does hurt me. I am the father of 5 daughters. Yes they are all grown now but they might have daughters, and I respect women too much and care about their future too much to let this stupidity slide.

How does a unisex bathroom effect you? The 'gender neutral toilets' are almost always single units. Meaning that no more than one person at a time is going into them anyway.

All you're doing is making the world worse than when you found it. And benefiting no one. Not even yourself.

This is just another brain dead conservative wedge issue.....encouraging idiots to cause real harm to 'prevent' imaginary harm.

"From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere."

lol

So this is part of your campaign of ‘resistance’ – to pointlessly foul public restrooms like the rightwing coward you are.

Forum List

Back