Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

This nonsense has to stop.

Gender neutral??? Fuck it....go into the women's restroom and piss everywhere. No one can stop you. And once women get angry enough this shit will stop.

Piss on it. Shit and don't flush.
Did you have a mother? A sister? Wtf is wrong with you guys? This kind of nonsense is no better than the bullshit you claim to be fighting. It's akin to being mad at TimeWarner cable & going into BestBuy & spraying paint on all the TVs

Not at all.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

You do that before my daughter takes her son in to pee & you'll be moping it with your hair.

Ooooooh! An Internet tough guy battle! Fun!
I'm not my daughter. And if she walked in while he was doing that he would walk out limping. If I was lucky enough to witness it I would just laugh.

If you or your daughter lay a hand on me and I find out about it, there will be trouble.

You do that before my daughter takes her son in to pee & you'll be moping it with your hair.

Ooooooh! An Internet tough guy battle! Fun!
I'm not my daughter. And if she walked in while he was doing that he would walk out limping. If I was lucky enough to witness it I would just laugh.

If you or your daughter lay a hand on me and I find out about it, there will be trouble.

Just keep your eyes closed. Without witnesses you can't prove a thing.

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?
He should cut his penis off and burn it in front of the transgender bathroom in protest. that'll show those commie fag perverts.

There may be a kink in my plan. I know it's only been like three days since I posted this thread, but I haven't yet seen one gender neutral restroom. I admit that I haven't been out searching for them and I hear they can be found at Target. My problem is that I am boycotting Target anyway because they don't allow open carry and they caved in to union demands a while back. Unlike Walmart.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

There may be a kink in my plan. I know it's only been like three days since I posted this thread, but I haven't yet seen one gender neutral restroom. I admit that I haven't been out searching for them and I hear they can be found at Target. My problem is that I am boycotting Target anyway because they don't allow open carry and they caved in to union demands a while back. Unlike Walmart.

I got an idea -- thank me later.

Combine your two pet projects..... strew loaded guns all over your house, and when you've done that, systematically go around in a circle and piss on each one.

Fun for the feebleminded.

You are so rugged!

Combine your two pet projects..... strew loaded guns all over your house, and when you've done that, systematically go around in a circle and piss on each one.

Well, you are right about one thing, doing that would be feebleminded. no surprise that you would think of it.

Oh and btw, I pleases me greatly that you are still butthurt over my long ago thread.

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?
it’s also moronic and pointless – it will no more ‘compel’ transgender Americans to ‘stop being’ transgender than the idiotic laws enacted by conservatives seeking to discriminate against those transgender.
It might make them consider some other venue for evacuating their bladders.

it’s also moronic and pointless – it will no more ‘compel’ transgender Americans to ‘stop being’ transgender than the idiotic laws enacted by conservatives seeking to discriminate against those transgender.

No, moronic and pointless is denying the need for separate bathrooms and ignoring that transgendered people need mental help.

It isn't pointless at all in that it directly targets the offending people. Likely, a normal sane person won't be using the Gender Neutral toilets. That IS the point.
You should consider that these twisted sisters (and brothers) will be using the toilets typically designated for use by the opposite gender (male/female). If you're an otherwise normal male, who just happens to feel "confused" on any particular day, you might attend to toilet facilities to which you feel entitled that day and exercise the same care in your use of said facilities. And since you feel "woman-ish", you don't have to bother lifting the seat...

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine walking into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

If you had the choice of Male Female or Gender Neutral, which are you going to choose? And if ONLY gender neutral is offered, then wait until you get home. I'm sorry if you follow me in there because you don't have a choice, but something has to be done. Until you find another way, I'll be doing that.
I'd choose "gender neutral" because all these confused freaks would be trying to get into the male/female facilities in order to prove that they are what they'd like the rest of believe they pretend to be.

Me at my workplace. Four and five times a day, sometimes more. A false alarm for a fire in Bay One south. Electrical panel keeps sending signals to Gate One that there is a fire in the production area. All but one time, it is a false alarm.

We have to "roll out" like it is an actual fire.

No one will fix the problem with the electrical panel(s) - and supervisors will not ensure the problem is fixed. Plant Protection supervisors will not have the outside contractor responsible for the panels come in and repair them either. So the electrical panel keeps sending false signals to Gate One ( central communications area ) that there is a fire, and we have to "roll out" like there is one.

Where I work, this is not the first time a problem with a electrical appliance, alarm system, mill fire supression system......and others... has not worked or has become faulty......and no one will fix or repair it.

Shadow 355

So you're going to go into a situation that works and doesn't hurt you in anyway........and piss all over it because you can.

Sounds like a conservative to me.

Actually it does hurt me. I am the father of 5 daughters. Yes they are all grown now but they might have daughters, and I respect women too much and care about their future too much to let this stupidity slide.
Having a grown daughter, and two young granddaughters, I fully agree. Why should their privacy be violated because some freakazoid male likes to pretend he's his mother (or sister, or whatever)? Do real women/girls have no rights?

No, moronic and pointless is denying the need for separate bathrooms and ignoring that transgendered people need mental help.

It isn't pointless at all in that it directly targets the offending people. Likely, a normal sane person won't be using the Gender Neutral toilets. That IS the point.
You should consider that these twisted sisters (and brothers) will be using the toilets typically designated for use by the opposite gender (male/female). If you're an otherwise normal male, who just happens to feel "confused" on any particular day, you might attend to toilet facilities to which you feel entitled that day and exercise the same care in your use of said facilities. And since you feel "woman-ish", you don't have to bother lifting the seat...

I'm not going to go into the ladies room, and I won't do it in the men's. I will do it in any gender neutral bathroom I find. So far, I haven't found any, btw.

Perhaps this is another case of media driven hysterics and the real world isn't going along with it.

So you're going to go into a situation that works and doesn't hurt you in anyway........and piss all over it because you can.

Sounds like a conservative to me.

Actually it does hurt me. I am the father of 5 daughters. Yes they are all grown now but they might have daughters, and I respect women too much and care about their future too much to let this stupidity slide.
Having a grown daughter, and two young granddaughters, I fully agree. Why should their privacy be violated because some freakazoid male likes to pretend he's his mother (or sister, or whatever)? Do real women/girls have no rights?

The tyranny of the minority.

"From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere."

lol

So this is part of your campaign of ‘resistance’ – to pointlessly foul public restrooms like the rightwing coward you are.
If that is the standard, fine, as long as a locking mechanism is provided to that anyone using said facilities can bar another from entry while in use. I've been to lots of places where only one bathroom was available, but it allowed exclusion of others when in use.

I'm not going to go into the ladies room, and I won't do it in the men's. I will do it in any gender neutral bathroom I find. So far, I haven't found any, btw.

Perhaps this is another case of media driven hysterics and the real world isn't going along with it.
That you’d do it at all is ridiculous, childish, and moronic – but consistent with being rightwing scum.

Well, you are right about one thing, doing that would be feebleminded. no surprise that you would think of it.

Oh and btw, I pleases me greatly that you are still butthurt over my long ago thread.

You mean threads plural. You did it again when the first one wasn't bringing enough attention, remember?

Anyways I can't take credit --- they're both your ideas. All I did was combine them for efficiency. You want to do things the hard way, be my jest.

That you’d do it at all is ridiculous, childish, and moronic – but consistent with being rightwing scum.

Again, this pleases me that it so displeases you.

Forum List

Back