Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

This nonsense has to stop.
13062179_1000475390031198_4363886242655585638_n.jpg

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

13062179_1000475390031198_4363886242655585638_n.jpg

It pleases me so, that it displeases you so. Doing my part to help stop this stupidity seems to have an added bonus of pissing idiot lefties off. That's a win-win!

It pleases me so, that it displeases you so. Doing my part to help stop this stupidity seems to have an added bonus of pissing idiot lefties off. That's a win-win!
who says I am displeased ...its a damn show of crazy ...like watching a train wreck of the GOP ...who could be upset with that ? I am not the one promising to piss and shit all over the bathroom...you are upset LOL

who says I am displeased ...its a damn show of crazy ...like watching a train wreck of the GOP ...who could be upset with that ? I am not the one promising to piss and shit all over the bathroom...you are upset LOL
Shut up liar. You aren't fooling anyone.

So I went into the local Target store today. Not to buy anything of course, but to use the restroom. I won't buy anything at Target for two reasons: 1. they don't allow guns (even though I carry concealed there), and 2. They caved into the Union thug's demands last year. My boycott has been going on for over a year before this bathroom issue.

We, the first thing I notice is that there isn't a separate bathroom for "Gender Neutral", so that option's out, and all that was left is the ordinary Men's and Women's bathrooms. That takes some of the impact away from my plan.

I realized then that this whole issue is like the racism issue that the left tells us is so bad when it isn't. There apparently is an unrealistic amount of attention being thrown at us about this bathroom nonsense. It doesn't reflect reality. I simply used the men's room.

It is the "Gender Neutral" Bathrooms that I'm targeting here and I still have yet to find even one. If not Target then who? Maybe I should check Disney or Universal.

So I went into the local Target store today. Not to buy anything of course, but to use the restroom. I won't buy anything at Target for two reasons: 1. they don't allow guns (even though I carry concealed there), and 2. They caved into the Union thug's demands last year. My boycott has been going on for over a year before this bathroom issue.

We, the first thing I notice is that there isn't a separate bathroom for "Gender Neutral", so that option's out, and all that was left is the ordinary Men's and Women's bathrooms. That takes some of the impact away from my plan.

I realized then that this whole issue is like the racism issue that the left tells us is so bad when it isn't. There apparently is an unrealistic amount of attention being thrown at us about this bathroom nonsense. It doesn't reflect reality. I simply used the men's room.

It is the "Gender Neutral" Bathrooms that I'm targeting here and I still have yet to find even one. If not Target then who? Maybe I should check Disney or Universal.

You could just find a transgendered person using the restroom of their choice and piss on them. But....that would take balls.

You could just find a transgendered person using the restroom of their choice and piss on them. But....that would take balls.

It would also be assault you stupid moron.

Ugh, that kind of BS is going to put cameras in public bathrooms - I'm sooo happy I am almost never forced to use them.

I would consider that a small victory. Who is going to use a bathroom that has cameras in it?

idk according to the "theory of all things" by the hard right, transgenders are only "playing" the opposite sex for attention, they are also supposedly completely obsessed with sex and "flaunting their perversion" in public - Thus, would not transgender bathrooms with camera's become even more appealing?

Doesn't matter their intent, that can only be known by them.

Retooling the whole system to make .03% of the population feel accepted is beyond absurd.

AND a hate crime, adding long federal time to the perp.

The problem has already been addressed.

Regardless, this is about acceptance, and no matter how much society is forced to bow, they will never gain what they desire.......

Rebirth.

Of course. Since when does breaking a law stop you? You are unafraid and ready to resist! Tough to do for a chicken shit like you, though.

Of course. Since when does breaking a law stop you? You are unafraid and ready to resist! Tough to do for a chicken shit like you, though.

Dude, you are too stupid to be talking.

Dismissed.

The psychos are already doing that. The most obvious distinction between gender neutral, and ladies' bathrooms, is that gender neutral smell like piss and are filthy. Perverts like to wallow in offal.

Dismissed.

You think you can dismiss anyone? Silly nutter.

When are you going to do something? Anything....besides talk?

Dismissed.

You think you can dismiss anyone? Silly nutter.

When are you going to do something? Anything....besides talk?

No, this silliness has been dismissed

princess, you will go to jail. You will be caught, go to jail over night, pay a fine of more than a $1000, and put under caution. Go for it.

Forum List

Back