Just For Fun, Let's Take A Survey. Where Do You Keep Your Most Important Documents?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
So it looks like "Very Important Documents" is the talk of last and this coming week. So lets have some fun with this issue. Maybe some of us can fill us in on where we keep our box or boxes of our most important documents. Every house hold has them. Hmm, maybe on the counter next to our stove? maybe in the spare shower stall we never use? or how about our sheds where mouses move into during the winter? or maybe even right next to our ford pinto, yugo, or chrysler cordoba?

th

If they're not in Hunter's closet they're in or next to my corvette

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Oddly enough in a old 4' X 2.5' ex-.gov office safe they were giving away when the wife worked for FEMA.

It's damn nice, it's fireproof and has a solid walnut covering that fits down over it make it look like a piece of furniture.....Heavy though. It would look great next to a vintage corvette.....Just sayin'. ;)

They had a few closet-sized walk-in safes but you had to bid on those.....I had the wife to put a bid in but lost. One of those would have made for one a hell of a gun locker.

So it looks like "Very Important Documents" is the talk of last and this coming week. So lets have some fun with this issue. Maybe some of us can fill us in on where we keep our box or boxes of our most important documents. Every house hold has them. Hmm, maybe on the counter next to our stove? maybe in the spare shower stall we never use? or how about our sheds where mouses move into during the winter? or maybe even right next to our ford pinto, yugo, or chrysler cordoba?

Who the ever loving Hell would mention where they keep their most valued documents on a message board!?!

False wall in my storm shelter :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back