Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

If you bothered to take your head out of Trump's ass, you would see the similarities between what Hitler did & what Trump is doing.

But hey, You voted for the hate spewing lying fraud & then come here & blame Democrats like the stupjd [STUPID] uneducatecd [UNEDUCATED] POS Trumpette you really are.

Please show us the similarities. You can't.

But hey, I understand. President Donald Trump is doing a stellar job and that is driving Progressives nuts as the country improves and his poll numbers are increasing as real Americans who may have voted otherwise see and recognize greatness.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think that the left is on the edge of self destruction.
2. Soon very soon they will find themselves without any power to lead America, frankly Americans can't stand them anymore.
3. Even the blacks are fed up, and LBJ himself said they would tow the liberal party line for what was it 100 years?
4. We are seeing now the black race wising up.
5. We are seeing also the Mexicans who are here legally now not wanting the flood of illegals to keep pouring in these lands unchecked.
6. So all in all, everything and all times they are a changing.
7. This next election can end up being the *FINAL*, nail in their coffin.
8. Will the left attack once they know they have been swept into the dust pan of history?
9. If they do they will be rounded up with their pussy hats and thrown into the back cells of prisons all across America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let’s see.....

- Ignite cars and trash cans on fire on Inaugration Day
- Smash windows of businesses on Inaugration Day
- Shoot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen
- Refuse restaurant service to Republican Party workers.

If you bothered to take your head out of Trump's ass, you would see the similarities between what Hitler did & what Trump is doing.

But hey, You voted for the hate spewing lying fraud & then come here & blame Democrats like the stupjd [STUPID] uneducatecd [UNEDUCATED] POS Trumpette you really are.

Please show us the similarities. You can't.

But hey, I understand. President Donald Trump is doing a stellar job and that is driving Progressives nuts as the country improves and his poll numbers are increasing as real Americans who may have voted otherwise see and recognize greatness.
For one, attacking the free press.

The idea you believe Trump is great tells me what a total sass you are.

Let’s see.....

I have to love how you bitch about the lying fuck Sanders, being thrown out of a restaurant as you had no problem with gay people being refused service.

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When word like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

It appears that is not POTUS, so what will be their next move?

-Geaux

Well, seeing as the right seems to love individuals so much, until it's no convenient, I'd say there are crazies on both sides of the ridiculous partisan fold.

The amount of nonsense on this forum that I see from right wingers suggests that this is so.

How much will you ignore in order to make yourself feel like you're correct?

I'm waiting for the left to own up? What will it be?

-Geaux

How does "the left" own up?

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals

Trolls gotta troll.
They have no answer as they are waiting on their next marching orders from Soros

-Geaux
Answer to what? We really don't know how you people got as fucking stupid. So quit asking.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

They are serious enough to try and assassinate the entire GOP Congress, with next to no media coverage over it.

Let’s see.....

I have to love how you bitch about the lying fuck Sanders, being thrown out of a restaurant as you had no problem with gay people being refused service.

What gays were refused service and asked to leave a food establishment? Sarah Sanders and a guy wearing a MAGA hat were refused service and asked to leave.Please tell me you are not equating a baker refusing to bake and design a cake a specific way to bring outright refused like Sanders was?

You people go apeshit over a Christian couple refusing a message on a cake for gays yet ignore when Muslim bakers do the same.

Let’s see.....

What gays were refused service and asked to leave a food establishment? Sarah Sanders and a guy wearing a MAGA hat were refused service and asked to leave.Please tell me you are not equating a baker refusing to bake and design a cake a specific way to bring outright refused like Sanders was?

You people go apeshit over a Christian couple refusing a message on a cake for gays yet ignore when Muslim bakers do the same.

No, they are not equivalent at all.

The gay couple were born that way. Sanders is a lying asshole by choice.

Let’s see.....

The gay couple were not denied a cake. Sanders was asked to leave. You keep calling her a liar yet provide nothing more than what lies between your ears as validation; at which point, a subjective opinion at best.

Trump, the Republicans, and his entire administration have never been civil. Now that Maxine Waters is giving them a taste of their own medicine, folks want to cry about civility. Nah. Not today. and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That just puts Waters, and those who support her, on the same moral level as president Trump. And you celebrate being at that level. Strange.

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When word like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

Well, seeing as the right seems to love individuals so much, until it's no convenient, I'd say there are crazies on both sides of the ridiculous partisan fold.

The amount of nonsense on this forum that I see from right wingers suggests that this is so.

How much will you ignore in order to make yourself feel like you're correct?

I'm waiting for the left to own up? What will it be?

-Geaux

How does "the left" own up?

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals

Trolls gotta troll.
They have no answer as they are waiting on their next marching orders from Soros

-Geaux
Answer to what? We really don't know how you people got as fucking stupid. So quit asking.
Pretending to be stupid, always a libwit move.

Let’s see.....

The gay couple were not denied a cake. Sanders was asked to leave. You keep calling her a liar yet provide nothing more than what lies between your ears as validation; at which point, a subjective opinion at best.

My God, Sanders lies every freakin day.

Just the other day when she was defending separating children she said "Democrats want open borders":. This is a lie. Only a dumbass like you would think otherwise.

Let’s see.....

My God, Sanders lies every freakin day.

Just the other day when she was defending separating children she said "Democrats want open borders":. This is a lie. Only a dumbass like you would think otherwise.
No liar, your democrat swine only care about power and keeping it. It is a proven FACT that those filthy scum want the borders to stay as messed as the were when obuttboy was running things into the ground. Do your self a favor and stop making yourself look more stupid than you really are!

Well they tired to execute conservative representatives in broad daylight.
or like your mental twin Palin drawing targets over Democrat Congressmen & one actually getting shot.

By someone who had no idea that such a graphic even existed.

So you are really denying this? The map is real. The Congresswoman was shot.

J6vnsyH7ybKuMyMw8caw-bGNTsbOHJKM6IAIhzA6sHV6l19nN-p7xv80wb55FXP8oHUG4pvWzXa0rhdULf2N14OEW7hLpl0aoJQTS5k-tirzCQmWaY9gqlpSOg8keIWCfBNjg3iu

Trump, the Republicans, and his entire administration have never been civil. Now that Maxine Waters is giving them a taste of their own medicine, folks want to cry about civility. Nah. Not today. and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That just puts Waters, and those who support her, on the same moral level as president Trump. And you celebrate being at that level. Strange.
What I celebrate is not being a pin cushion for Republicans anymore Calling out that loud mouthed POS in our WH is a good thing Need more of it Don't let him get away with all the bullshit he throws

Well they tired to execute conservative representatives in broad daylight.
or like your mental twin Palin drawing targets over Democrat Congressmen & one actually getting shot.

By someone who had no idea that such a graphic even existed.

So you are really denying this? The map is real. The Congresswoman was shot.

J6vnsyH7ybKuMyMw8caw-bGNTsbOHJKM6IAIhzA6sHV6l19nN-p7xv80wb55FXP8oHUG4pvWzXa0rhdULf2N14OEW7hLpl0aoJQTS5k-tirzCQmWaY9gqlpSOg8keIWCfBNjg3iu
Your reply has NOTHING to do with what you replied to. Troll.

Forum List

Back