Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

Trust me, not near as much as I hate them.

Sad, and I feel sorry for you. Living with such hate is difficult and even bad for your health.

The great President Ronald Reagan was exactly right when he said:

Liberals-M.jpg

Do you remember when the conservitards thought they were gonna lose to Clinton and started squalling about revolution?

I know you will claim you don't, but the rest of us do.

Then it should be easy for you to provide several reliable sources and links supporting your groundless allegations.

Thank you!

Never interfere with an opponent making an error. The Ds do not think they are making suicidal errors with their political tactics. They offend Rs and Independent. There will be the usual 12% voting against the Ds because of the D platform. Trump makes huge errors like forgetting that the USCG is part of the DOT not DOD and the Space Force will be too. But he is effective even if he is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Maybe if you & your orange buddy would stop making racist & bigoted comments, you would not be called a racist & bigot.

Trump is paralleling many of Hitler's practices.

Vividly demonstrating, once again, how hate-filled and desperate they are today. Comparing the President of the United State to Adolph Hitler is stooping so low as to be almost beyond imagination unless you consider the source, Progressives.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

It appears that is not POTUS, so what will be their next move?

-Geaux

There is no doubt that Trump's hard core, unwavering base is racist & stuffed full of white supremacists groups, including Neo Nazi's. They showed up for him in Charlotteville and were making robo calls for him during the 2016 election cycle.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises
A White Supremacist Group is Making Pro-Trump Robocalls

a684f86d-2d93-4b1c-8516-fd159afb00b0.jpg

And if someone is going to campaign like Adolf Hitler, what do you expect to be called?

scaletowidth

Last edited:
Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

you're all contemptible pieces of shit, but i wouldn't dirty my hands on your ilk.

And who uses verbal attacks as his major weapon more so than Trump ?? The worst pos ever to darken the doors of our WH

As they continue to shore up the "if you voted for Trump you're racist" canard in the media........

The violence, murder and executions are then justified.

Trump, the Republicans, and his entire administration have never been civil. Now that Maxine Waters is giving them a taste of their own medicine, folks want to cry about civility. Nah. Not today. and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maybe if you & your orange buddy would stop making racist & bigoted comments, you would not be called a racist & bigot.

Vividly demonstrating, once again, how hate-filled and desperate they are today. Comparing the President of the United State to Adolph Hitler is stooping so low as to be almost beyond imagination unless you consider the source, Progressives.

If you bothered to take your head out of Trump's ass, you would see the similarities between what Hitler did & what Trump is doing.

But hey, You voted for the hate spewing lying fraud & then come here & blame Democrats like the stupjd uneducatecd POS Trumpette you really are.

-Geaux

Much like you gun grabbers eh?

-Geaux
Hitler wasn't a gun grabber you dumbass. I probably own more guns that most of your NRA Nazi buddies that post here.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When word like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux
They have already shot Republican members of Congress.

7 years after a crazy RWNJ shot Gabby.
Who is gabby?

-Geaux

-Geaux

A real conservative is not a racist, a Nazi, a fascist or stupid. So, in response to your serious question, Trump&Co. and the self claimed conservatives in the Congress have rejected traditional American Values and the values of William F. Buckley:

The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry.

Truth is a demure lady, much too ladylike to knock you on your head and drag you to her cave. She is there, but people must want her, and seek her out.

Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive

I get satisfaction of three kinds. One is creating something, one is being paid for it and one is the feeling that I haven't just been sitting on my ass all afternoon.

We love your adherence to democratic principles.

One can't doubt that the American objective in Iraq has failed - different plans have to be made. And the kernel here is the acknowledgement of defeat.

Or course I've cherry picked these, he too had the arrogance of modern day conservatives, but once in a while he left ideology and made common sense.

William F. Buckley, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote

-Geaux

you're all contemptible pieces of shit, but i wouldn't dirty my hands on your ilk.

And who uses verbal attacks as his major weapon more so than Trump ?? The worst pos ever to darken the doors of our WH
When it comes to 'darken', that would be Obama :auiqs.jpg:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Much like you gun grabbers eh?

-Geaux
Hitler wasn't a gun grabber you dumbass. I probably own more guns that most of your NRA Nazi buddies that post here.
Sure you do cupcake

-Geaux

-Geaux

A real conservative is not a racist, a Nazi, a fascist or stupid. So, in response to your serious question, Trump&Co. and the self claimed conservatives in the Congress have rejected traditional American Values and the values of William F. Buckley:

The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry.

Truth is a demure lady, much too ladylike to knock you on your head and drag you to her cave. She is there, but people must want her, and seek her out.

Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive

I get satisfaction of three kinds. One is creating something, one is being paid for it and one is the feeling that I haven't just been sitting on my ass all afternoon.

We love your adherence to democratic principles.

One can't doubt that the American objective in Iraq has failed - different plans have to be made. And the kernel here is the acknowledgement of defeat.

Or course I've cherry picked these, he too had the arrogance of modern day conservatives, but once in a while he left ideology and made common sense.

William F. Buckley, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote
And your point?

Your talking points fail to address the question at hand.

-Geaux

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When word like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

Well, seeing as the right seems to love individuals so much, until it's no convenient, I'd say there are crazies on both sides of the ridiculous partisan fold.

The amount of nonsense on this forum that I see from right wingers suggests that this is so.

How much will you ignore in order to make yourself feel like you're correct?

I'm waiting for the left to own up? What will it be?

-Geaux

How does "the left" own up?

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals

Trolls gotta troll.

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?

-Geaux

Well, seeing as the right seems to love individuals so much, until it's no convenient, I'd say there are crazies on both sides of the ridiculous partisan fold.

The amount of nonsense on this forum that I see from right wingers suggests that this is so.

How much will you ignore in order to make yourself feel like you're correct?

I'm waiting for the left to own up? What will it be?

-Geaux

How does "the left" own up?

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals

Trolls gotta troll.
They have no answer as they are waiting on their next marching orders from Soros

-Geaux

Forum List

Back