Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

And........you are still not absolved but that is a really nice try. But, you did that the last election cycle. Subsequently, the American public came to the realization that you are never responsible for anything. Ever.

He he he...in over 30 states there are GOP governors, the GOP controls the Congress and the Oval...,and you guys blame the democrats for everything. Your post is garbage

I'm a liberal. You can bullshit some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Had you listened to your base under Bush then you wouldn't be having these problems now. Oh, well.

I report the truth. Your post was garbage

Once again.........you got nothing.

Yet here you are responding....

Nugent threatens the life of the President and got a free pass. Now some lame brained Dems do it and your calling them out?

Garbage

I pitched a fit about Nugent. Again. It's not necessary to so again for you.

He he he...in over 30 states there are GOP governors, the GOP controls the Congress and the Oval...,and you guys blame the democrats for everything. Your post is garbage

I'm a liberal. You can bullshit some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Had you listened to your base under Bush then you wouldn't be having these problems now. Oh, well.

Nugent threatens the life of the President and got a free pass. Now some lame brained Dems do it and your calling them out?

Garbage

:laughing0301::link::laughing0301:

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

It appears that is not POTUS, so what will be their next move?

-Geaux

Antifa already demonstrated how they will embrace violence.

Social Justice Terrorism is coming. They’ve outed ICE employees and expect their followers to act on those marching orders. I won’t be surprised if they team up with their ISIS recruits and plan bigger attacks.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

you're all contemptible pieces of shit, but i wouldn't dirty my hands on your ilk.

Garbage

You know how to run a search.

Garbage

Figures….since you can’t put up…you now must shut up.

-Geaux

There is no doubt that Trump's hard core, unwavering base is racist & stuffed full of white supremacists groups, including Neo Nazi's. They showed up for him in Charlotteville and were making robo calls for him during the 2016 election cycle.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises
A White Supremacist Group is Making Pro-Trump Robocalls

a684f86d-2d93-4b1c-8516-fd159afb00b0.jpg

And if someone is going to campaign like Adolf Hitler, what do you expect to be called?

scaletowidth

-Geaux
I don’t much dislike all conservatives, but I definitely hate most republicans.

-Geaux

I assume you actually believe you elected a "conservative"-in Donald Trump--:auiqs.jpg:

1. No conservative would have ever campaigned on single payer healthcare.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy | Breitbart
2. No conservative would have proposed child care subsidies aka (another Obamacare type program.)
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-proposing-child-care-subsidies-14737984994
3. No conservative would have stated he is the king of debt and loves debt.
Why Donald Trump has crowned himself the 'king of debt'
4. No conservative is in love with eminent domain, and used it often.
Donald Trump's Eminent Domain Love Nearly Cost a Widow Her House
Donald Trump: Eminent domain is a "wonderful thing" - CBS News

So when you figure out what defines a conservative versus a liberal, maybe your threads will make more sense--:abgg2q.jpg:

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

-Geaux
I don’t much dislike all conservatives, but I definitely hate most republicans.

Wow...you hate everyone in a party.

No wonder nobody likes you.

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals
I see nothing odd with the exception of the actions coming from the left.

-Geaux

Of course not. You see all people on your 'side' as lilly white and perfect. No different than the hardcore SJWs of the left. Two sides of the same shit pile. Irony seems lost on you. So, go ahead. Start killing each other. This current age of extremists has become tiresome and boring.

-Geaux

We are nice guys , we watch it all

But when punch comes to shove?

Garbage

Figures….since you can’t put up…you now must shut up.

Fuck off. Talking to you is like talking to a child. Enough with your douchebaggery.

-Geaux

There is no doubt that Trump's hard core, unwavering base is racist & stuffed full of white supremacists groups, including Neo Nazi's. They showed up for him in Charlotteville and were making robo calls for him during the 2016 election cycle.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises
A White Supremacist Group is Making Pro-Trump Robocalls

a684f86d-2d93-4b1c-8516-fd159afb00b0.jpg

And if someone is going to campaign like Adolf Hitler, what do you expect to be called?

scaletowidth

Nice strawman

-Geaux

Serious question. How far are they willing to go?
This is going to get much worse before it gets any better.

There are very few thoughtful voices now, so here it comes.

I was thinking about this yesterday when reflecting on the young lady elected in New York. A left leaning candidate of the Democratic Party destroyed the #4 Democrat in Congress. Much like Trump did to the Republicans, thus the division is greater between the parties than ever

-Geaux

Serious question. How far are they willing to go?
This is going to get much worse before it gets any better.

There are very few thoughtful voices now, so here it comes.

I was thinking about this yesterday when reflecting on the young lady elected in New York. A left leaning of the Democratic Party destroyed the #4 Democrat in Congress. Much like Trump did to the Republicans, thus the division is greater between the parties than ever

-Geaux
Yep, and watch the media - many of the left wing pundits celebrating this win are saying the same thing right wingers said about the "establishment" and how they're not serving the interests of the party.

Amazing to watch, amazing how similar the two ends can be.

The Left are COWARDS. Yes, they hate, and will throw temper tantrums like the little children they are, but they are not to be feared, and becoming more, and more irrelevant.

Forum List

Back