Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When word like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

It appears that is not POTUS, so what will be their next move?

-Geaux
They have already shot Republican members of Congress.
Yep...

They already think force of any kind is justified. Were so close to civil war it isn't funny.. And its due to the radical left wing bigots.
What makes ypu think so?

The left will have to stop making threats and move up to actions. They have already tried murder. It will come easier the more they move into position.

The majority of democrat attacks have been on women. Who will be the first woman killed in pursuit of democrat feelings?

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?
Apparently a lot. Just look at the OP. No truth there.

It's really rich that they are now looking for their safe spaces...

Conservative Ass Hat Ted Nugent said the following...

Ted Nugent -- the proud gun-owner, poorly coiffed Michigander, and washed-up rocker -- has said some silly and offensive things in the past, and not just while performing "Cat Scratch Fever." In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

So that's his level of political discourse. Of course, he seems to be speaking figuratively if distastefully. But he made another rather appalling statement over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis:

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)

So "the right" was the first to go there... I wonder if they'll apologize and "own up" to it?

Nah....I know better

Good to know there is another election cycle ahead with but......but.....but, they did it first.....

Well, you can “own up to it”, admit that conservatives are much more mean spirited than liberals and show us what a big person you are.

Don’t be part of the problem…be part of the solution!
Why would anyone "admit" to a big fat lie?

Ted Nugent -- the proud gun-owner, poorly coiffed Michigander, and washed-up rocker -- has said some silly and offensive things in the past, and not just while performing "Cat Scratch Fever." In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

So that's his level of political discourse. Of course, he seems to be speaking figuratively if distastefully. But he made another rather appalling statement over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis:

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)

So "the right" was the first to go there... I wonder if they'll apologize and "own up" to it?

Nah....I know better

Good to know there is another election cycle ahead with but......but.....but, they did it first.....

Well, you can “own up to it”, admit that conservatives are much more mean spirited than liberals and show us what a big person you are.

We should probably get Maxine Waters to chime in on this topic.

Nah....I know better

Well, it's not a lie. That's why

Nah....I know better

Hush yourself chile. The adults will decide whether it's a lie.

Nah....I know better

Hush yourself chile. The adults will decide whether it's a lie.
Lol, fall back on the insults. That how we know we've got you on the ropes.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux
Maybe if you & your orange buddy would stop making racist & bigoted comments, you would not be called a racist & bigot.

Trump is paralleling many of Hitler's practices.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux
Maybe if you & your orange buddy would stop making racist & bigoted comments, you would not be called a racist & bigot.

Thank you for pointing out the outlandish accusations from the left

-Geaux

-Geaux

Or we'll just kick the crap out of the left again in the next couple of elections and you'll all run home to your momma's crying like last time.

Nah....I know better

I'm a liberal. I absolutely pitched a fit. I need not do so now for your benefit.

-Geaux
Till the end of time if thats what it takes to rid ourselves of trump like pos

-Geaux
Till the end of time if thats what it takes to rid ourselves of trump like pos
Can you be more specific?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Or we'll just kick the crap out of the left again in the next couple of elections and you'll all run home to your momma's crying like last time.

We will see.

-Geaux
I'd screw their wives, about as far as I would take it.

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals
Well, divorce may have something to do with it, but yes crodgity and smelly that leads to a hate of something they fear and loathe yet know not why since the majority of the good folks they never see in their echo chamber..

Forum List

Back