Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

Well they tired to execute conservative representatives in broad daylight.
or like your mental twin Palin drawing targets over Democrat Congressmen & one actually getting shot.

By someone who had no idea that such a graphic even existed.

So you are really denying this? The map is real. The Congresswoman was shot.

J6vnsyH7ybKuMyMw8caw-bGNTsbOHJKM6IAIhzA6sHV6l19nN-p7xv80wb55FXP8oHUG4pvWzXa0rhdULf2N14OEW7hLpl0aoJQTS5k-tirzCQmWaY9gqlpSOg8keIWCfBNjg3iu
or like your mental twin Palin drawing targets over Democrat Congressmen & one actually getting shot.

J6vnsyH7ybKuMyMw8caw-bGNTsbOHJKM6IAIhzA6sHV6l19nN-p7xv80wb55FXP8oHUG4pvWzXa0rhdULf2N14OEW7hLpl0aoJQTS5k-tirzCQmWaY9gqlpSOg8keIWCfBNjg3iu
Your reply has NOTHING to do with what you replied to. Troll.

Your ignorance does not make me a troll.

Your reply has NOTHING to do with what you replied to. Troll.

Your ignorance does not make me a troll.
Your lying and spinning does troll.

Sure. The graphic existed and she was shot. Now all you have to do is prove there was a connection between the two.

Trump, the Republicans, and his entire administration have never been civil. Now that Maxine Waters is giving them a taste of their own medicine, folks want to cry about civility. Nah. Not today. and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That just puts Waters, and those who support her, on the same moral level as president Trump. And you celebrate being at that level. Strange.
What I celebrate is not being a pin cushion for Republicans anymore Calling out that loud mouthed POS in our WH is a good thing Need more of it Don't let him get away with all the bullshit he throws

Welcome to Trump's level. You are on the same level as a "loud mouthed POS" that you profess to hate. What's that like?

Trump, the Republicans, and his entire administration have never been civil. Now that Maxine Waters is giving them a taste of their own medicine, folks want to cry about civility. Nah. Not today. and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That just puts Waters, and those who support her, on the same moral level as president Trump. And you celebrate being at that level. Strange.
What I celebrate is not being a pin cushion for Republicans anymore Calling out that loud mouthed POS in our WH is a good thing Need more of it Don't let him get away with all the bullshit he throws

Welcome to Trump's level. You are on the same level as a "loud mouthed POS" that you profess to hate. What's that like?
Well If I was presidunce you'd have a point

Morally, you're on the same level.

Hadit ,you really know how to hurt a guy,,,,,The difference is if I misspeak only a few of you thick heads see it When trump throws his BS it infects all of America

Hadit ,you really know how to hurt a guy,,,,,The difference is if I misspeak only a few of you thick heads see it When trump throws his BS it infects all of America
and btw hadit I love the truth,,,, but believes it goes both ways , stretching the truth is quite different from the outrageous lies by trump

How many are impacted doesn't really matter when it comes to the moral stance. Now, Trump does have a higher standard he should adhere to, but the morality still matters.

and btw hadit I love the truth,,,, but believes it goes both ways , stretching the truth is quite different from the outrageous lies by trump

I expect presidents to lie, they're politicians. I expected Obama to lie, and he didn't disappoint.

Forum List

Back