Just How Bad Does the Left Despise Conservatives

I'm waiting for the left to own up? What will it be?

-Geaux

How does "the left" own up?
You're dismissed as not adding any value to the discussion

-Geaux

Ah, so your discussion is just what is convenient for yourself?

Typical nonsense. Though I still think you're a troll.
Ah, thank you kettle

-Geaux

So, how does "the left" own up? I mean, you said "the left" should own up, so how do they do it?

Or why did you then bother saying what you said?

The hatred is off the freaking charts. No press secretary in the history of the Republic has ever been targeted for disrespect until Trump was elected. Who ever heard of H'wood celebs planning to kidnap the President's children and threatening him with everything from assault to arson to murder? These people need to seek professional help.
No doubt. We will see I suppose. I think if the Democrats make no gains in November violence will ensue

-Geaux

The Ds will have losses in November and tax flight through Dec.

All the left has remaining is hate.

In time they'll go the way of their parent (KKK) organization.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

It appears that is not POTUS, so what will be their next move?

-Geaux
Do you remember when the conservitards thought they were gonna lose to Clinton and started squalling about revolution?

I know you will claim you don't, but the rest of us do.

Serious question. How far are they willing to go? If one judges from their verbal attacks, it appears there are no bounds. Are they willing and able to take it to the next level? When words like Nazi and racist have been reduced to pedestrian status, what is the next domino to tumble?

-Geaux

You think they would focus on producing an electable candidate.

Will they trot Hillary the Hag out yet again?

-Geaux

It all stems from hatred of religion--namely Christianity. Why Christianity? Because embedded in Christianity are ancient tenets such as patriarchal families and societies, criminalization of homosexual behavior, sharp distinctions between male and female genders and submission to an all powerful male spirit. The Leftist hatred of the right ramped up with nascence of the feminist movement and sexual revolution. Ideas the Left forwarded back then were direct attacks on male dominated tradition.

While I do not believe most men were/are against most women's rights, the feminist movement, in assuming the establishment would try to stop their liberation, went full blown militant in their campaign against traditional family values. That insurrection against all we have known for millennia as sane, of value and good for society continues to this day manifested as hatred against our POTUS who is in their eyes the embodiment of patriarchal tradition.

In their eyes Father DT is the evil daddy who wants to ground them and take away their proliferation of perversions, and Mother Clinton was the one to set them free. Too bad the minds and bodies of our children have been caught in the crossfire of the Leftist hatred for the right.

-Geaux
Do you remember when the conservitards thought they were gonna lose to Clinton and started squalling about revolution?

I never thought Clinton was going to win. She would have if Obama hadn't screwed things up so bad for (8) years. IF there had been no Obama, there would have been no Trump. But Obama, and the left, went to far. Now they are paying the piper for it

-Geaux

Hillary again?

Yup.

Unless they sober up and unleash Nutty Old Uncle Bernie. He might have a chance but The Democrat Party is so dedicated to failure (and so good at it!) that you can make book on Hillary bearing the anti-cross without much fear of loss (of your bet).

-Geaux

I never thought Clinton was going to win. She would have if Obama hadn't screwed things up so bad for (8) years. IF there had been no Obama, there would have been no Trump. But Obama, and the left, went to far. Now they are paying the piper for it

-Geaux

What on Earth are you talking about?

The hatred is off the freaking charts. No press secretary in the history of the Republic has ever been targeted for disrespect until Trump was elected. Who ever heard of H'wood celebs planning to kidnap the President's children and threatening him with everything from assault to arson to murder? These people need to seek professional help.

that just shows what a great job she's doing. They make fools of themselves every day during her briefings, and they can't take it.

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals
Don't hate you, just hate what you are trying to do to this great country.

-Geaux
It's odd to see this thread, here. This place is a dumping ground for angry old white conservatives who hate liberals
Don't hate you, just hate what you are trying to do to this great country.
I don't hate him just like I don't hate the dog shit I stepped in.

How bad do Republicans despise truth and humanity?
Apparently a lot. Just look at the OP. No truth there.

It's really rich that they are now looking for their safe spaces...

Conservative Ass Hat Ted Nugent said the following...

Ted Nugent -- the proud gun-owner, poorly coiffed Michigander, and washed-up rocker -- has said some silly and offensive things in the past, and not just while performing "Cat Scratch Fever." In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

So that's his level of political discourse. Of course, he seems to be speaking figuratively if distastefully. But he made another rather appalling statement over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis:

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)

So "the right" was the first to go there... I wonder if they'll apologize and "own up" to it?

Nah....I know better

Ted Nugent -- the proud gun-owner, poorly coiffed Michigander, and washed-up rocker -- has said some silly and offensive things in the past, and not just while performing "Cat Scratch Fever." In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

So that's his level of political discourse. Of course, he seems to be speaking figuratively if distastefully. But he made another rather appalling statement over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis:

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)

So "the right" was the first to go there... I wonder if they'll apologize and "own up" to it?

Nah....I know better

Good to know there is another election cycle ahead with but......but.....but, they did it first.....

Nah....I know better

Good to know there is another election cycle ahead with but......but.....but, they did it first.....

Well, you can “own up to it”, admit that conservatives are much more mean spirited than liberals and show us what a big person you are.

Don’t be part of the problem…be part of the solution!

Forum List

Back