Just how big a moron is Gov Nixon?

Nixon is very possibly calling for the "railroading" of an innocent man(Wilson). Hopefully, the people of his state will get rid of him.'

Mark

amazing stuff going on in the USA and I never thought that I'd see this kinda stuff !!

Hopefully he will lose re-election. But 80% of Blacks feel there was wrong doing so every White Democrat politician will pander to them.

Hopefully he will lose re-election. But 80% of Blacks feel there was wrong doing so every White Democrat politician will pander to them.
He's term-limited. But he may run against Sen. Roy Blunt in 2016 for the Senate.

Nixon was re-elected in 2012, he's term limited.

I always admired Midwesterners...now having my doubts.
This isn't about Midwesterners. It's about segregationist blacks shaking down another community and forcing a prosecution that has yet to be determined as necessary.
Blacks speak one dialect rooted in the south and they speak the dialect as a reflection of identifying by skin color. That is blatant self-segregation.
Moral of the story is don't live around blacks if you don't qualify for black because you will not be allowed to defend yourself if attacked.

This isn't about Midwesterners. It's about segregationist blacks shaking down another community and forcing a prosecution that has yet to be determined as necessary.
Blacks speak one dialect rooted in the south and they speak the dialect as a reflection of identifying by skin color. That is blatant self-segregation.
Moral of the story is don't live around blacks if you don't qualify for black because you will not be allowed to defend yourself if attacked.
I live between two black men who I sincerely believe would defend me to the death....as I would them.

Ironically, it's the white Democrat politicians who have largely abandoned them.

I predict it's going to backfire on the corrupt motherfucker. I'm certainly doing my part on the internet to make that happen. What a slimy, pandering, piece of shit.

Even dum dums can see he's throwing the cop under the bus without a fair investigation.

The slime ball must've slept through his Constitutional Law classes.

I predict it's going to backfire on the corrupt motherfucker. I'm certainly doing my part on the internet to make that happen. What a slimy, pandering, piece of shit.

Even dum dums can see he's throwing the cop under the bus without a fair investigation.

The slime ball must've slept through his Constitutional Law classes.
Econ girl is back! Above post mentioned he is term limited. I say Mizzou needs a recall campaign. Teach him an other pandering Democrats a lesson about how you pay when you put law breakers above the police for the sake of a handful of votes.

Ironically, it's the white Democrat politicians who have largely abandoned them.
Ahhhhhhh...no. See Chuck Rengal, Jesse Jackson Jr., and the screamer Shiela Jackson LEEEEE! That's the representation Blacks bet in Congress. Why? It's what they want I guess. Criminals and idiots.

Forum List

Back