Just how uneducated and outright stupid are American voters?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.

I'm sorry. Who sits in the White House? Who runs the DOJ? Who controls the Senate?
Honestly, you guys really need to start drinking. And I'd like to point out that Democrats came in
and fixed the ship..twice in the last three decades..after Republicans screwed the pooch.

And it looks like they'll be forced to do it yet again.

The left have run our nation into the ground in the last 9 months. From the decrees on high locking everyone down to their political games in DC and the non stop riots masquerading as "protests" (because looting and violence is reperations ya know)

Keep in mind that the courts keep slapping them down when it comes to covid so "someone" "somewhere" is exercising due diligence. Unfortunately it may not be the American people.

If democrats are given power after the last year of chaos they have caused our republic is finished.
I presume you know actually know any Liberals.
They are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
I understand why they hate GW, but I don't understand why they hate Trump.
The letter R causes their emotional disturbance to conjure up mentally ill reasons to hate Trump.
Do not look for any logic.

My other guess is that Liberals cannot tolerate anyone ruder than a Liberal.

I was just watching Frank Lutz and his group of undecided voters analyzing the vice-pres debate. With the first debate, he said "undecideds don't vote issues, they go with personality, so Biden won." Last night with the same group of people he said "Pence won the night with all 12 undecideds because of the issue of packing the Supreme Court." So, they DO care about policy and the issues, and apparently packing the court is a big deal to undecided voters. So, they are not all outright stupid, just maybe a little tentative and misunderstood.

I was just watching Frank Lutz and his group of undecided voters analyzing the vice-pres debate. With the first debate, he said "undecideds don't vote issues, they go with personality, so Biden won." Last night with the same group of people he said "Pence won the night with all 12 undecideds because of the issue of packing the Supreme Court." So, they DO care about policy and the issues, and apparently packing the court is a big deal to undecided voters. So, they are not all outright stupid, just maybe a little tentative and misunderstood.
Frank Lutz has GW's private part up his rear end.

And I'd like to point out that Democrats came in
and fixed the ship..twice in the last three decades..

Any specifics?

Sure. Clinton (93) and Obama (2009).
Mic drop.

Sure. Clinton (93)

As I suspected, you're a fucktard.

Just for laughs, how did Clinton....."fix(ed) the ship"?
Do not attempt to have an intelligent discussion with JackAssOfAllVarieties.

Any specifics?

Mic drop.

Sure. Clinton (93)

Do not attempt to have an intelligent discussion with JackAssOfAllVarieties.

No kidding.
Sounds like his education starts and ends with CNN.

OP, you seem a little concerned.

I wonder why.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Just ask A. L. Mencken

Seeing as Trump is going to win in a legendary Trumpslide, stopping the pedocrats... not very stupid.

Vote for America, proudly!

A recent study at SMU found the least intelligent primate is the American political conservative.

And who could question Southern Methodist University when science is involved?

Any specifics?

Mic drop.

Sure. Clinton (93)

Why don't you start with a bit of remedial reading.

But I will give a fair minus here and say that the buggering of Glass-Steagall by both parties contributed to the housing market fiasco up a decade later.

The trouble in our Republic is Trump. No doubt about it. I don’t subscribe to the Dems policy very much but the damage Trump is doing is much more important. He’s gone in November. Time to clean up this shit stain

Any specifics?

Mic drop.

Sure. Clinton (93)

Why don't you start with a bit of remedial reading.

But I will give a fair minus here and say that the buggering of Glass-Steagall by both parties contributed to the housing market fiasco up a decade later.

Was my question too complex for you?

If you feel a portion of your link answers the question, cut and paste it.

Forum List

Back