JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Showing off his future murder weapon in one of his rap videos:
94A3BDC9-4DDC-4682-AED4-A93F7AE997E5.png

A lengthy rap sheet.

A registered sex offender.

Accused of numerous new crimes and given $1000 cash bail. Unbeliveable.

A black male with a lengthy criminal rap sheet is in police custody in Waukesha, Wisconsin, after an SUV plowed into Christmas parade on Sunday, resulting in multiple fatalities, and more than 20 people injured.
The suspect, Darrell E. Brooks, 39, is a registered sex offender, who was arrested several weeks ago for multiple felonies and misdemeanors, including domestic abuse, resisting or obstructing an officer, jumping bail, disorderly conduct, and battery, according to Wisconsin Circuit Court records.
Brooks had just posted $1,000 cash bond on Friday. The repeat criminal also posted bond for three felonies in March.

I sure hope that the cops didn't hurt his feelings or him when they arrested him....BLM will loot and burn down the city.

I sure hope that the cops didn't hurt his feelings or him when they arrested him....BLM will loot and burn down the city.

Apparently he's a sex offender too, no surprise really but for Democrats that makes him a Cause Celebre and a reason to dismiss all charges and a lawsuit giving him millions for his inconvenience.

The one guy currently in custody had several pending violent felony charges and was allowed to post a mere $1,000 bond just a few days ago. Victim families need to start suing the piss out of the judges and DA's who are letting these pieces of shit back onto the streets.

JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured, reports of shots fired. Triage strike team deployed, per police scanner

Still looking for suspects
Hmmm, when's the last time this deadly bull crap was happening in this country ?? Don't remember it happening under Trump, but I could be wrong.

What president was in the house when this sort of mayhem and possible terrorism was active ??

Forum List

Back