JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Brooks has an extremely long criminal history including open cases.

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)

He posted $1,000 cash bail on November 19, 2021.

That’s despite the fact he has another open felony case in Milwaukee County, from 2020.
This is first rank bleeding-heart woke liberal stupidity.

Well, the thread is as ugly and ignorant as I expected. No one knows the details, but the hateful partisan talking points are flying. It looks like we really aren’t any better than this.
I know that he didnt need a gun to kill people

and that liberal democrat bail policies are putting black criminals on the street who should be on jail

why are so many people making this Waukesha incident racial? Is there any proof race was a motivating factor?

White ppl will you stop.............

1637580143163.png

#UPDATE:

One of three suspects in custody following Wisconsin Holiday Parade attack Suspect information:

- 3 suspects - Black males - 1 detained

• 2 suspects on the run -

Vehicle is a red Ford Escape - License plate begins with ‘ADP -

Downtown Waukesha, shelter in place!
Thank God!

Even if this is true, even if it was an “accident”……he drove into children and old women knowing he had killed some of them, and didn’t even stop.
I'm only reporting what they claimed. He was in a vehicle so he was in no danger.....think the article's point was that he was a criminal in a knife fight trying to flee the scene of the first crime.
This guy is just evil and needs to be killed off.

why are so many people making this Waukesha incident racial? Is there any proof race was a motivating factor?

White ppl will you stop.............

View attachment 567099

Why don't you tell me?

The driver was a shitbag criminal who had just stabbed someone when he was trying to buy drugs. He was running from the police and drove through the parade. Here are a couple items that were saved from his social media, before it was scrubbed...

1637582973011.png

1637582994361.png

1637583062482.png

The man in custody over the mass casualty incident at the #Waukesha, Wis. Christmas parade has posts on his social media in support of BLM causes, George Floyd & black nationalism. He also has a post about how to get away with running people over on the street.
— Andy Ngô \uD83C\uDFF3??\uD83C\uDF08 (@MrAndyNgo) November 22, 2021

Forum List

Back