JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Doesn't sound like race is or was the issue. Sounds like general criminal behavior.

A guy can't be that stupid to first, try to escape in a parade, second, to knowingly run over kids.

He will not see the light of day again, but that's no solace for those who lost their child or loved one, and there are 20 still fighting for their lives.

This situation made world news, from BBC to WION.

L

I’ll just wait until the facts come in. Was he provoked ? Was this payback for shittenhouse ? Who knows ?

Five are dead and some of the injured are children. Provocation? Are you mad? IMO this is a pretty strong death penalty case. He is just another damned vigilante.

A guy can't be that stupid to first, try to escape in a parade, second, to knowingly run over kids.

He will not see the light of day again, but that's no solace for those who lost their child or loved one, and there are still 20 still fighting for their lives.

This situation made world news, from BBC to WION.

You're right.

Condolences from the UK.

Its a fact that leaves us astonished over here. Millions of people of all creeds and colour live in the US, But crimes only seem to be committed by Black people.

As this one incident has proven.

I can understand why totally law abiding white folks get angry about this.

An act like this could not have been committed by a white man and his son with a friend following and filming it. They would have got out of the van and shot their victims. In a Christian way naturally.

Five are dead and some of the injured are children. Provocation? Are you mad? IMO this is a pretty strong death penalty case. He is just another damned vigilante.

Five white ppl are dead. Let’s b clear on that. Five white ppl. You hear me ?
The blood is on your hands.

Good to see someone saved that. The shithead's videos have all been removed from Youtube.
Yeah---I was pimping my babys momma----it's all good---but I didn't know that she was 16? So I'is innocent? And the government pays this idiot and his baby's momma to breed more like them.

Five white ppl are dead. Let’s b clear on that. Five white ppl. You hear me ?
The blood is on your hands.

What the hell are you talking about? The bastard deserves the death penalty... and I don't care what color his victims are.

L

I’ll just wait until the facts come in. Was he provoked ? Was this payback for shittenhouse ? Who knows ?
Paul---you are fucking sick. ----this animal just murdered and maimed a bunch of small children---to get his drug fix. He should be shot and his entire family should all be deported to jaimaca--------with no welfare or no more welfare for this trash.

L

Who knows what he was thinking when he plowed through that crowd? He was trying to evade the police and obviously had no concern for human life. The videos show that he accelerated the SUV and deliberately drove through them.

What the hell are you talking about? The bastard deserves the death penalty... and I don't care what color his victims are.
Khalid Muhammad said

“You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands”

Khalid Muhammad said

“You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands”

Is this Khakis Muhammad a US citizen? Is English his first language? He sounds like a fool.

It's sad to say, but all of these outcomes are the result of a dumbed down society. Logic has been replaced by emotion. A broad lack of critical thought and conscience. Many prefer it this way for their own benefit.

I listen to politicians and even "health experts" in Canada and around the world, and I say to myself "this is really the best of the best"? It's political talk 24/7. Often B.S and unchallenged statements.

Now, bring it down to the average Joe and you know that you have to deal with. A POS like this who is so stupid and callous, so deficient in brain cells, that he murders innocent people.

I don't care what reasoning or motive they provide, I don't care how he became intellectually challenged, whether passed on by his parents or learned; when a guy runs his vehicles into a human crowd full of kids, it's intentional murder/terrorism.

Is this Khakis Muhammad a US citizen? Is English his first language? He sounds like a fool.
Well it seems that this guy is a legit person of hate. He's not long for anything but ignore as far as I'm concerned.

Be them on the left or right when someone is that deep into their hate conversation becomes pointless. Ignore keeps their hate out of your life.

The blood is on the driver's hands and every indication is that it had nothing to do with race.

Fucking idiot

Speaking of idiots...

Fox News: Illinois Democrat ties Waukesha tragedy to Rittenhouse case in mocking posts: ‘Probably just self-defense’.

You're not doing a very good job these days. You have too many anarchists and vigilantes.

Rittenhouse is from Illinois, if that's who you mean by "vigilante."

But yes, we do have too many left-wing anarchists. Madison and Milwaukee are crawling with them.

Speaking of idiots...

Fox News: Illinois Democrat ties Waukesha tragedy to Rittenhouse case in mocking posts: ‘Probably just self-defense’.
I wonder if she’ll be censured?

Speaking of idiots...

Bleeding Ftard. Someone should stick a sock in that Fucking Illinois Bitch's mouth.

Forum List

Back