JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

L

I’ll just wait until the facts come in. Was he provoked ? Was this payback for shittenhouse ? Who knows ?

Five white ppl are dead. Let’s b clear on that. Five white ppl. You hear me ?
The blood is on your hands.

Khalid Muhammad said

“You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands”

Quoted for posterity.

Still believe this wasn't a politically motivated attack?

See above.

Speaking of idiots...

Fox News: Illinois Democrat ties Waukesha tragedy to Rittenhouse case in mocking posts: ‘Probably just self-defense’.

If my kid was one who died in this terror attack, this politician would be hearing from me.

Quoted for posterity.

Still believe this wasn't a politically motivated attack?

See above.
I don't believe it was. Some rando on the internet who personally believes that does not make it so.

A wise man waits for all the info before drawing their final conclusions

This is why we have to go back to bail, especially for lowlife career criminals like the SUV driver. He already has demonstrated a propensity for violence, and combined with the leftist media riling up hatred and division, well….yesterday was the result. Five more people killed - and these, innocent people in a parade, not BLM thugs setting property on fire.

Speaking of idiots...

Fox News: Illinois Democrat ties Waukesha tragedy to Rittenhouse case in mocking posts: ‘Probably just self-defense’.
No words to describe that kind of insane response. I hope her own stupidity gets her canceled by her own constituents

Terrible crime committed by another worthless Black street thug.

The kind of worthless Black street thug that BLM gets all butt hurt over when is shot by police.

Here again is another example of what I highlighted in another thread. First off we will have 50 different threads on this exact same thing. Second, it's put in the politics section. It's so sad that so many see something like this and the first thing they think is "how does this affect my politics" or "what political points can I make".

People are terrible creatures.

Another post from Illinois Democrat Lemanski

Another
C32CFE78-7276-4BED-A4B6-D3DDA46C934B.jpeg

Forum List

Back