JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

You’re not experienced in reading science, medicine, philosophy, psychoanalysis, etc. where the mind must be disciplined enough to understand the complexities the mother tongue is expressing. That is why you feel psychic pain. That is also why you should not fantasize about having control of your mother tongue.
Dream on and try not to Interpret like Sigmund Freud how to view any
Edgar Allen Poe Tale.
On me worse day I could out write,out think and even out tinkle yer
less than Hemingwayesque daiquiri hour attempts.

No I did not. You wanted me to argue it wasn't excessive. I said I would not do that.
Read again. I wanted you to argue that it WAS excessive. You said you wouldn’t do that. Hence, you think it was an OK amount.

Now that your free English tutoring is over, may I assume you meant to say that you agree the boy’s bail WAS excessive. If so, we are in agreement for the first time.

And now the Pravda-Media and the Feds are burying the fact that Darrell Brooks is a BLM symphathizing commie who wants to kill white people.

Which illustrates the hypocrisy of the right.

Rittenhouse was afforded bail pending the most serious of charges – the exact same process afforded the SUV driver conservatives now denounce and oppose.
Except that Ritttenhouse was a teenager with no history of crime, and the SUV thug was free to wander the streets with an open felony - and that was AFTER a 20-year record.

You leftists should be ashamed of yourselves trying to draw a moral equivalency between a white teenager with no record and a black criminal with a rap sheet going back more than 20 years, including for violent crimes.

And now the Pravda-Media and the Feds are burying the fact that Darrell Brooks is a BLM symphathizing commie who wants to kill white people.

They've already scrubbed his social media and Youtube videos clean. From what I read of his media last night, he's pro-BLM and hates white people.

Nobody is "burying" anything.. He's a criminal plain and simple.

The core principle of American criminal law is that it’s preferable for a guilty man go free than for an innocent man lose his liberty.

It’s isn’t easy to be an American – but worth the effort.
Depends on how dangerous the guilty man could be, and the SUV murderer had a long record showing he was likely to be dangerous. He should have been in jail. If they had locked the scumbag up, five people would be a enjoying their lives today who aren’t.

And this isn’t a black and white thing. The felon who tried, and almost succeeded, to kill Kyle was white - and convicted of child rape five times. WTH was he out, and creating damage? Because then liberals in Wisconsin have more sympathy for lowlife scumbags than their victims.

Nobody is "burying" anything.. He's a criminal plain and simple.

Sadly, a great many people on the Left who rely on the Pravda-media will get duped into believing the spin that it was an accident as a result of Brooks fleeing from another crime scene.

Milwaukee has a worthless POS mayor who ran for Governor against Scott Walker, Tom Barret. Ever since he became mayor, that place has gone from a minor shithole to a major shithole.
There is a condition or conundrum known as Law of Diminishing Returns.
Each Passing week the Left { Democrats and Rioters/Looters } and the Corrupt
MSM is becoming more and more found out.In short loathed,even hated.
For what they have done and continue doing.Totally Unamerican and
unwarranted.Nothing good can come of it.
Unless someone can cite what good can come of it.
Thats part of the conundrum.

Depends on how dangerous the guilty man could be, and the SUV murderer had a long record showing he was likely to be dangerous. He should have been in jail. If they had locked the scumbag up, five people would be a enjoying their lives today who aren’t.

And this isn’t a black and white thing. The felon who tried, and almost succeeded, to kill Kyle was white - and convicted of child rape five times. WTH was he out, and creating damage? Because then liberals in Wisconsin have more sympathy for lowlife scumbags than their victims.

Wisconsin is Republican by 52%... What does that have to do with the guy in the SUV? Do you think there were no black families with children at the parade?

Wisconsin is Republican by 52%... What does that have to do with the guy in the SUV? Do you think there were no black families with children at the parade?
Thus far No Blacks were killed or Injured.
That will be noticed and made a big deal over at Trial.
As well it should.
No need to even mention ... Turnabout is Fair Play.

A white-hating BLM-supporting supporting criminal. And the MSM is buring the story. Otherwise we'd already know the shithead's name, criminal record, race, and face, which actually we do. But the MSM didn't tell us.

We already do know his name, face and record.

Forum List

Back