JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Go Fuck yourself. I don't give a fuck if you don't like people backing in when they park.

Facts. How is that you go postal because someone backs in to park.

I agree with you most of the time. Why you are firing me I don't know. So whatever. If you want we can iggy each other and as you are being an Idiot.

Nah. Your on iggy asshole
Will someone PLEASE call 911 for this person
His explosion splattered all over my screen-Anyone else’s ??

Yes. Maybe this will trigger some REAL vigilantes. I hope so. Time for regular Americans to defend themselves and their property by any means necessary.
Sounds like you're calling for an all-out war and it was in the United States. If there is one it would be the extreme right against the extreme left please leave all of us regular people out of the damn situation.

Sounds like you're calling for an all-out war and it was in the United States. If there is one it would be the extreme right against the extreme left please leave all of us regular people out of the damn situation.
But it was the now diminished Idol with the first name of Barack who told a
Philly audience in June of 2008 " If they bring a knife to the fight we bring a gun . "
Obama has been telegraphing coded message like that for over 10 years.

L

I’ll just wait until the facts come in. Was he provoked ? Was this payback for shittenhouse ? Who knows ?

Payback? For WHAT?????

HE wasn't any part of Kyle's proceedings. Nothing about the court proceedings had ANYTHING to do with him.
NONE of those people had anything to do with any of that either.

Just another lunatic piece of inhuman ghetto garbage that doesn't give a shit who he has to kill, maim, or destroy to "make a name" for himself.

But it was the now diminished Idol with the first name of Barack who told a
Philly audience in June of 2008 " If they bring a knife to the fight we bring a gun . "
Obama has been telegraphing coded message like that for over 10 years.
He made the comment about Philadelphia eagles fans, he also said, " They like a good brawl. ". Of course the people on the right took it the wrong way.

Or the Black who shot and killed 6 Dallas Officers while a BLM Protest
was taking place.They had to use a robot to kill dat guy.
He was barricaded in some underground Cement garage taking pot shots.
They used a robot to get in where he was and disperse a bomb.

"Hush citizen. You're not supposed to remember that...

...Hey look over there!! It's a dog riding a bicycle!!!"

I think the issue shouldnt be about bail, bail is just intended to insure the accused shows up for trial. It should be about speedy trials. A defendant shouldn’t have to wait a year or more to go to trial. I’d be in favor of a requirement that criminal trial be held within thirty days of an arrest and civil trials being held within six months of the complaint being filed. If we need to build and staff more courthouses, so be it. Long delays only benefit the prosecution.
The American system has already fallen behind over a year. The system isn't capable of keeping up with crime and the prisons are full to capacity and overflowing!
This is the reason why reform is needed but you people just refuse to talk about it.

How hard would it be to adopt some of the successful practices of Norway's prison system.

Give up a bit of the hatred that demands punishment and start saving money today. Then go to Walmart tomorrow and reap some rewards!

Just saw this on the news. So sad for those who lost loved ones. Prayers up for comfort all those whose hearts were broken. And prayers up for healing all those who were wounded.:hands:

Obsessed with Kyle Rittenhouse. Put this at the doorstep of the left. They(leftist dems, Ene-media and godforsaken hollywood) keep on and keep on, ignoring the law, the constitition, TRUTH in reporting. They keep this up till some sob does something like THIS and then they sit back all wide eyed and say, 'i din do nuffin'.

The District Attorneys in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties should be held responsible given that this idiot was on the street while he has a lengthy rap sheet filled with violent crime arrests. Prosecutors everywhere are going too light on crime.

Last edited:

You ain't "regular" cupcake. You are a progressive fascist.

The Bill of Rights was written when government was perceived as the primary threat, not lawlessness and criminality.

The problem is that we’re victims of our own success – the rule of law and our democratic institutions are so deeply rooted in our national character that the idea of political prisoners is completely alien to us.

The problem is also that far too many don’t understand that law enforcement is also the government and part of the state – that law enforcement is also subject to the Bill of Rights.

Ok. :agree:

I'm not the issue. You are fully aware of the violations of people's rights with Stop and Frisk.
I am aware of the victims that aren't saved from not being able to stop and frisk suspects and criminals.

Man two flags of surrender with some bursting veins spittle flinging also.
Now try and regain your thought process and correctly identify that it’s not the end of the world that I defeated your idea of your silly entitlement to make people sit and wait while you take the far more time and labor intensive activity of back and filling to get into a parking space rather than just pulling directly into it. That one very valid fact will not kill all of your other woeful feelings so don’t sweat it with further tantrum meltdowns.

:blahblah::shutupsmiley:

:blahblah::yapyapyapf::boohoo:

Forum List

Back