JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

I back in, because if I have to GTFO in a situation, I'm gone.
I visited a friend in Wyoming. We were staying in her guest cabin and she stocked the fridge with all kinds of goodies. Maple bacon too! I cooked the hell out of it. Then she told me that bears can smell bacon from 2 miles away. Freaked me out. So..I started parking our rental car backwards so I could get the hell out of there if one decided to break in and eat my bacon. :auiqs.jpg:

It's isn't just black people who back in. It's just common sense to back in for safety reasons. Haven't you ever taken a driving class?

A lot of people don't back in because they're not very good drivers.

Yup, whenever possible I back in. Makes leaving much safer, and easier.

Payback? For WHAT?????

HE wasn't any part of Kyle's proceedings. Nothing about the court proceedings had ANYTHING to do with him.
NONE of those people had anything to do with any of that either.

Just another lunatic piece of inhuman ghetto garbage that doesn't give a shit who he has to kill, maim, or destroy to "make a name" for himself.
Didn't someone here post a video in which Brooks is at the courthouse wearing a Malcolm X sweater and angrily bitching about the verdict?

It's isn't just black people who back in. It's just common sense to back in for safety reasons. Haven't you ever taken a driving class?

Backing in requires more effort and is counter to the design of the car and the space. It is less safe as a result.
Blacks often do it in the name of skin color because of their segregationist culture. Just as they speak a southern dialect tinged with mispronunciations rooted in illiteracy regardless of region. Thomas Sowell calls it black redneck.
Pay attention at your next visit to a shopping center. And drive through a black neighborhood.

People who use disagree or funny button without explanation make ignore. You just made ignore.

Backing in requires more effort and is counter to the design of the car and the space. It is less safe as a result.
:cuckoo:

It is much safer to pull forward into traffic lane than to back into a traffic lane because you will have much better visibility entering the lane going forward.

It's all about situational awareness.

I fully understand that some people like you may find it difficult to back into a parking space. My advice to you is to find an empty parking lot somewhere and practice backing in to develop your backing skills. After enough practice it will become second nature.

Blacks often do it in the name of skin color because of their segregationist culture. Just as they speak a southern dialect tinged with mispronunciations rooted in illiteracy regardless of region. Thomas Sowell calls it black redneck.
Pay attention at your next visit to a shopping center. And drive through a black neighborhood.

Most good drivers back in. Cops are instructed to back in. Backing in allows you to park with ample time.

Sometimes, you need to leave quick, thus the built in safety factor of having backed in in the first place.

I back in when I have a heavy load in the rear I have to bring in the house. Other than that, pulling in forward is much easier even though I have a rear back up camera. When it snows I always back in because it's easier getting out. Maybe the perp backed in because he stupidly thought he could jump back in the car and easily pull out and escape after he evaded law enforcement. Probably his 'MO'

Last edited:

You can nearly always tell when you're in a black part of town or rural area in East Texas on a weekend because their cars and trucks are backed into their driveways and the hoods are up, even when there is nobody outside. lol

The $1,000 bail amount should tell you EXACTLY what's going on.

Biden and the DNC love to make things easy for their vicious and bloodthirsty psychotically deranged followers.

Payback? For WHAT?????

HE wasn't any part of Kyle's proceedings. Nothing about the court proceedings had ANYTHING to do with him.
NONE of those people had anything to do with any of that either.

Just another lunatic piece of inhuman ghetto garbage that doesn't give a shit who he has to kill, maim, or destroy to "make a name" for himself.
It’s beyond a travesty that a leftist government in Wisconsin went easy on the black man, after a life of crime including violent ones, and kept Kyle, an innocent white teenager defending himself against BLM savages, in jail under a $2 million bail.

Unfortunately we know all too well about the Prosecutor's office in Wisconsin.

With three felonies inside of Two years he gets also slapped with a federal habitual criminal charge on top of this.

Let's see if he actually gets out on bail.

Let's see if he actually gets to be charged with the murder of 5 people, 40 counts of assault. And I don't even know the number of attempted murders....
Plus the "habitual"...plus vehicular homicide plus plus plus.
Will his trial be televised, as was Kyle’s? In the case of the latter, we had a white teenager defending himself against BLM savages trying to kill him, and in the former we have a BLM white-hating black adult with a long criminal history who unprovoked killed five innocent whites.

I’m still waiting for the trial of the black thug looter who gunned down the retired police captain.

Why is it that the libs want to show how no whitey gonna get away with shit, even in a case of self-defense, but when blacks commit unprovoked and much worse crimes, their social media hate is scrubbed clean and we see no trial?

This bias In favor of blacks has got to stop - and it will. People are starting to stand up to it.

Is anyone calling for car control? Cars are dangerous weapons.
Wouldn't the world be a better place if the government took away the cars of average people? Using the logic of gun control there are many more cars than guns and guns do not contribute to global warming. Automobiles are killing people on a massive scale compared to guns. Shouldn't they be taken away?

Wouldn't the world be a better place if the government took away the cars of average people? Using the logic of gun control there are many more cars than guns and guns do not contribute to global warming. Automobiles are killing people on a massive scale compared to guns. Shouldn't they be taken away?

We have a manufacturing capability here in America that we can build and make just about anything as simple as a gun. From high explosives (not the low ones used in Oklahoma City) to cannons capable of delivering high explosive rounds with a high degree of accuracy. We can make crossbows with every bit of the muzzle velocity of a firearm... same thing with a compressed air rifle. Only thing is that the current ones available are turned down for non-lethal purposes.

Guns are not the real issue... people and Government are.

Most of the gun crime in cities is centered around illegal drugs. And if our government actually wanted to it could resolve that issue practically overnight. But they don't really want to. So it continues.

America and most of the world has become oligarchies controlled by the top 1% to 10% of the wealthiest people. It's about controlling the masses these days without the apparent puppet strings.

There are a lucky few who want for nothing and are "middle class" citizens. But that number is extremely small and limited. Most people want more and the puppet masters have programmed them into wanting so much more. Mostly because it keeps them from noticing how enslaved they are to their desires for more.

There's nothing like a vice to control people...it's not an earring...it's a nose ring they use to pull you around by.

Forum List

Back