JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Take it for what it's worth. Could be an effort to downplay the terrorism angle.

Several LE sources say preliminary: Wisconsin incident appears to be vehicle fleeing a separate crime scene (stabbing) when it plowed into parade. One person in custody. Investigation ongoing but so far no initial link to terror or the recent Rittenhouse verdict w/@tom_winter
jonathan dienst
jonathan dienst (@jonathan4ny) November 22, 2021

Last edited:
If the perps were white and the victims were black that's what the MSM would say.

True. Reports from the 911 call described driver a Black male with dreadlocks. I just don't want to jump to any conclusions and make myself look ignorant. But the lack of description at the presser speaks volumes.

Live updates here:

Uh oh.... possible high speed chase, fleeing from police............that would be doubly horrible.

Personal revenge against a marching band? That has to be the dumbest fucking theory on Earth. :cuckoo:
Wow, that's rather narrow minded thinking but then again it's not unexpected. Of course I doubt you've ever had any investigative skills or ever will for that matter. Keep being stupid, you wear it well. :thup:

Psst!! I never said it was personal revenge against the whole band............ Try again.

Last edited:
Yes, and sadly, I don't think it will be getting any better between now and His second coming. The rage is supernatural. The fact that millions hated Trump, not just disliked, but HATED the man, made it clear that things had changed.
Sorry, Einstein even if we have to lose a cyber-girlfriend over it (Skye), there is not going to be a second coming. You were duped.

Maybe he hates marching bands. Who hasn't wanted to plow a vehicle through a group of them?
Multiple DEAD... 11 adults and 12 children in hospital. IF it turns out that this happened as an answer to the "RACISM" being chanted by our sick-ass, demented Left wing media then I hope they pay in kind. Enough is ENOUGH! It will serve them right if they reach a point where they can't go anywhere without security. They have been consciously pushing overt lies and racist propaganda for over a year and we may well be seeing the fruits of that investment. THEY ARE FECKING EVIL...

I don't know....every possibility is on the table.

It can even be a religious crime, against Christianity, it was a Christian Parade.

Then again, it can just be pure evil.

Domestic terrorist attack, even.
Isn't it interesting how we are now automatically thinking that instead of islamic terrorists. Mind shift.

Forum List

Back