JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Perp's vehicle recovered in driveway.

57EC08CC-0D5A-4F3B-B54F-E2AA28C67B00-2176457.jpg
Black people incessantly back vehicles into parking spots.
Fact. I live in the ‘black community’.

JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured, reports of shots fired. Triage strike team deployed, per police scanner

Still looking for suspects
I'm likely jumping the gun, BUT it sounds like a muslim attack already to me. They target CHRISTmas (the ultimate christian holiday) and the victims target where young girls with pom poms.

This pic is popping up, hopefully they found the vehicle?

View attachment 566954
I know modern vehicles have crumple zones but still, imagine the force it requires to do this to metal and what you're striking are human bodies :( They're saying multiple fatalities now. IF this was intentional, this person deserves a fair trial followed by a first rate hanging...

One thing we know, taking guns of American citizens would not have saved those who were killed and injured
The videos are horrible...

But I bet you a few well placed AR-15 rounds through the windshield would have stopped it all.

The cop's 9mil or 38 obviously didn't do squat.

Anyone having a facebook, twitter account, access to criminal or personal records etc. might want to check Darrell Brooks 4014 North 19th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209 before his social media get scrubbed.

I found that quite odd, I mean why take the time to back in when it would have been much quicker to pull in and have the undamaged rear of the SUV facing the street.
My first thought, as well. Maybe he didn't want to have his tag seen? The whole situation is just bizarre and sickening.

Anyone having a facebook, twitter account, access to criminal or personal records etc. might want to check Darrell Brooks 4014 North 19th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209 before his social media get scrubbed.
I did... couldn't find anything. Former athletes and preachers was it.

Forum List

Back