JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

As usual, the Black should have been locked up.

1946.41(1)Resisting or Obstructing an OfficerMisd. A
2946.49(1)(b)Bail Jumping-FelonyFelony H
3941.30(2)2nd-Degree Recklessly Endangering SafetyFelony G
Modifier:973.055(1)Domestic Abuse Assessments
4947.01(1)Disorderly ConductMisd. B
5940.19(1)BatteryMisd. A

True. Reports from the 911 call described driver a Black male with dreadlocks. I just don't want to jump to any conclusions and make myself look ignorant. But the lack of description at the presser speaks volumes.

Live updates here:

I remember the media saying this on 911.
'We don't want to jump to conclusions'........then the second jet hit the other tower.
No way anyone could ignore what had just happened.

Another hero of the left.

F86655D6-DDC1-4446-9C74-B4E434510BA9.jpeg

Weird how MSNBC are the only ones live with the story, CNN and Faux ignoring it.

This puts a crimp in the liberal agenda. They were gearing up for a big gun control push and whining about a 'racist' justice system. Wonder what that douchbag Biden will be told to say?
Well, JoeXi is a CIA puppet, so expect it to be bizarre.

Maybe the judge and DA that let the Black monster out thinking he was going to enroll at the local university to begin a degree in Black history or Transgender studies or something taught in academia today? :dunno:

BREAKING: Law enforcement sources confirm that the suspect in the Waukesha parade incident is a 38-year-old domestic abuse suspect who just posted $1,000 cash bond in a domestic abuse and bail jumping case on Friday.
— Dan O'Donnell (@DanODonnellShow) November 22, 2021

The suspect, a black male, also faces charges of recklessly endangering safety and possession of a firearm by a felon from an incident in July 2020. While he was awaiting trial on that case, he was arrested for domestic abuse this month and STILL allowed to post bail.
— Dan O'Donnell (@DanODonnellShow) November 22, 2021

Forum List

Back