Just Keep Tellin' Your'self That Being "Law Abiding" Gun Owner Will Save You... LOL!

No. He was charged basically with promoting the knowledge of work around that were legal, and became problematic for authorities; after the fact that they realized they weren't comprehensive enough to withstand judicial scrutiny without "Jury Tampering"/Instruction, which is unequivecicably... Jury Tampering...
That's a whole lot of nothing. What was he charged and convicted for?

No one cares. That's a "you" problem. Not a "We" problem. I'm not here to save/help "You". I'm here to promote, and help "We".
Kind of a you problem since no one knows who the fuck you want to talk about or why we should care. 😄

I don't care if "you" care. I don't even care about you...
Ok. Looked it up. Seems the assclown was arrested and convicted of selling an item that would convert semi automatic rifles to full auto effectively making him an unlicensed machine gun dealer. Sucks to be that Dipshit. Maybe next time don't promote your criminal activity on YouTube. 😄

And keep pretending that easy access to firearms is not the major contributor to America's firearm homicide rate.
The problem with your fake argument is that children cannot have a record that the FBI can access during a background check once they're old enough to buy a gun. A convenient loophole in the criminal court system.
So Obama has been busy turning them into criminals so they can take out their frustrations on America.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ok. Looked it up. Seems the assclown was arrested and convicted of selling an item that would convert semi automatic rifles to full auto effectively making him an unlicensed machine gun dealer. Sucks to be that Dipshit. Maybe next time don't promote your criminal activity on YouTube. 😄
Bummer for you. This poor fella just "sold" a publicly traded commodity. Just got too popular....

Who says he can't also be "popular" in prison? 😄
Irrelevant. Much like your participation in this thread. Aside from your propensity to bump it to the top. And for that I Thank You. Even mindless morons can serve a purpose. A fact your Masters lined long ago...

But Please... do retort. I love the publicity, and image of popularity. You've served me well for the past 40 minutes. If you continue to serve me well you might be rewarded....

Irrelevant. Much like your participation in this thread. Aside from your propensity to bump it to the top. And for that I Thank You. Even mindless morons can serve a purpose. A fact your Masters lined long ago...

But Please... do retort. I love the publicity, and image of popularity. You've served me well for the past 40 minutes. If you continue to serve me well you might be rewarded....
I also love the publicity of gun nuts crying about running afoul of gun laws. 😄

Nope. If one were to watch the video, and pursue the findings... One would quickly realize that the devices did not "do" what the Feds said they do, without alteration....
I guess the Feds and the Jury weren't buying that silly little cover. Don't get cute with the ATF. How about that? Or you know.... fuck around and find out like these bozos. 😄

I guess the Feds and the Jury weren't buying that silly little cover. Don't get cute with the ATF. How about that? Or you know.... fuck around and find out like these bozos. 😄
I agree on one point. FAFO… Time will tell…

How much time do you Rambos need to find your balls and do something? Can we consider you complete pussies for all the time that passes until you do? 😄
Nope. Just bang on the door. The rest is up to you…

Forum List

Back